Full flight mode

Best answers
Not just for a few second. It would be until you turn the full flight off. It wouldn't use a lot of KI. And you don't charge it.
Oh, and yes, it would go only in one direction.

EDIT: See my controls

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why i suggested some sort of charge bar required, otherwise the beam spammers and such, as soon as somebody is coming to melee them, they'll just boost off in one direction, unable to be caught up by the melee player. If there was a period you need to charge, it'd give the person melee'ing a chance to catch them before they shoot off.

Best answers
I fixed my idea:
1.press the normal flight button (F)
2.Then hit full flight butto (H)
3.A charge bar apear and an aura bursts around you (The charge doesn't use KI, but needs to be fully charged).
4.When fully charged, press H" again.
5.And you take-off in the direction you point your cosshair.
6.To stop, press "H" again.
7.Full flight uses Ki only when using.

I think this is the best way. What do you think?

Best answers
i've suggested that already :D meaning ur little fixing to ur idea ;)

Best answers
I know. I just didn't thought about those beam spammers. But now, I think the idea is balanced and should really be included :yes:
Oh, and one more thing. When you use the full flight mode, there should be an aura around you and a long swoop trail. And here's a pic how the full flight charge should look like:

Best answers
uuu...nice ideaa.....ok....but how about joo can use it 4 some escape situations.....here is how teh thing should work:
so joo press "H" and joo charge.....
when the charge is completed joo can do whatever joo want like normal but u remain with the full flight thing charged....and then lets say when joo have some trouble like low hp joo and the enemy is near joo u can hit H and swoop in the direction of the crosshair....and to stop just press H again
joo can also use it on swoop mode....like swooping then hitting H and the entering full flight(the aura beeing charged before joo enter the full flight).....
Ot just hitting the H button 2X and joo enter a verry short full flight
Also joo can control the full flight thing....cuz it would be verry sucky if joo swoop in one direction....when u enter full flight u can control the movement only with the mouse

Best answers
Well, you can't control it , since you fly fast and can't move manuverable. And for those situation escapes - a big NO. You have that so called beam jump, teleport and chainswoop. If you could have it charged and use when you want it, spammers would use often and the game would be unbalanced.

SO WHATS THE WORD ESF-TEAM :)

Best answers
i love the idea of haveing a charge up burst of speed haveing a power bar and then aura bursting out and flying off with a trail, like sum1 sed up there

would look very.....very cool... :D

Best answers
how bout you just press and hold f instead of pressing h?
btw good idea :yes:

Best answers
I don't think that a button can be signed for two commands, so let's just leave it the way it is :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about pressing both mousekeys ?

Best answers
That would work for me :) Oh, and Cold Steel, can this idea be inplemented to ESF 1.3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive noticed stuff being said about blur effects and stuff like that? Thats just eye candy now, and would cause fps drop like the dust trails of pre 1.2 had. If you want that blur effect, just use the new fx editor to make it yourself. I dont see the need for the blur effect either. Apart from the eyecandy of swoop trail and blur effect, im pretty neutral to this idea, dont hate it, dont love it, just wouldnt mind.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes. And if you hit something with that kinda speed you drop of flight mode and loose a couple of healths, and become stunned on ground for few secs.
I like it ^^
I can make it now in a AMX Mod X plugin if you guys want it now XD

Best answers
I be more that greatfull to you, Encore:yes: Please do it for all who likes this idea :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still dont really see the use in this suggestion....isnt it just like...a overpowered swoop? i mean...it cant be used for dodging, takes to long to power up, cant be used to follow someone, flying from one side from the map to the otherside is rather useless (theres like....someone near you at all times)....

Best answers
Shadershi said:
Well, everybody has his own mind :)
ya.. and still i do like it :D encore.. if u guess or smthng.. how long will it take to make this happen? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom