"FTP" s Legend

Best answers
Agred thats sweet man, but whats that on the back under his but??? pants dont crease like that u might wana ask yugo to change that.

Best answers
WOAH!!!!!! OMG!!!! That's so freaken awesome, you rock Darkone, but like hawk ice said, I don't think pants goku's pants would crease at the butt because his pants are loose. Other then the buttox that is an awesome skin!!

Best answers
Okay, I don't normally post in modelling, but here goes.

Looking good, not a bad model at all. The legs do have a few issues (Goku is trying to hide his cellulite problem methinks).

DarkSlayer, you can't expect EVERYBODY to invent and entirely new style of modelling. Do you expect every book you read to be a completely new genre?

And since I don't think I see an answer, I think the SS does stand for Super Saiyan. The pants are a lighter colour (ie glowing).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Skinned the face , i think i overdone myself this tyme , a big thx (THX M8 ) to Darksun again !!!! <!--emo&B)-->
<!--endemo-->

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mannn face lookss freakin' awesome...
as i told you before, you really going at it..you improved alot since your gohan your folds looking greatt..i love it!

GJ m8 keep up the good work :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alot of practice hard work , multiple trys - i think thats it :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
liek someone else said.. shoulders dont go like that. Far 2 burnt, folds in the pants do not flow -AT- -ALL-, looks 2 me like ure just taking a tyle and throwning anything you can onto the skin and hoping it comes out right. tip. DONT!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Joking? , why should i just trown everything i want on the skin ?:S , but thx for the tip
I m doing everything thats required , not what i want , anyway gonna skin hes chest next :)

Best answers
Model = awsome
Skin = .... no comment.

Plus I don't ever recall him "teaching" you his style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone and darksun exchanged pm's in which he explain his method of skinning.

yes the skin has flaws, but im not the one to crit since i cant do better. best advice is to follow humpie or smo's advice and fix the folds. good job on it though ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Model = awsome
Skin = .... no comment.

Plus I don't ever recall him "teaching" you his style.
If you dont knoa about it , please dont talk about it , ok
I still have all of Darksuns pm saved

Best answers
I just dont like how you incorporated darksun's style with smo's..... Heh... The head just looks.... wierd when its on the body.

And uhh, I talk about what I want.

Sure you have the potential to become a great skinner, but try making your own style. Experiment some without anybody elses style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes when the time comes of cource i m gonna do that , but till that tyme comes i have to practice alot , thx for the advice i l surely use it!

Edit , got updates

2 nice renders , 1 made by Yugo thx m8

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
morph bes right, you've been riding everyone elses fame so far.

anyway.

face is the best part, as for the rest, start again.

Best answers
Ouch, I know hes following in other footsteps but jsut saying start over is kinda harsh

I think its not a bad model, its better than I could do :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom