"FTP" s Legend

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Been doing Feel the powers Yugo s goku for a long time now , decided to make tread here , so the public will have something to see .... modified some model parts cause had some major probs in skining but all seatled and all ok
As usual big thx to Darksun that tought me this style

Best answers
its looking quite nice, only the shoes bug me - wrong shading and the hair isn't accurate yet too :p cept of this few thinges its coming along nicely ^^

btw: what is ftp exactly - sure a mod, but does it have a website ?

tell meh :)

edit: other thingey - did ya block me on aim or why ur not answering o_o

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good man nice work there but the shoes are maybe 2 dark so u might fix that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms and the legs need work, You dont have defined ripples on the top of your pants. Test it yourself, Put on pants an stand up, not tell me where the most defined ripples are (bottom, oviously). Take those critz I gave you on the arms, (bout fixing the wrists and smoothing it out), and the critz on the legs. Just to see what it looks like, then, if you dont like it, dont use it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well tryed it but how man didnt liked it , now if it was a model where folds hadnt been modeled in that would work better than this but in this case this is better , but thx Cj:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As usual big thx to Darksun that tought me this style
How d you gues ? lol
but thats not closer to crytz or anything more to spam>_>

Best answers
just wanted to say with that : get ur own ****in way of skinning and don´t try to copy darksun all the time ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dont care, and dont spam , ok updates will be tommorow the upper part than the face , after i l skin him i need to model the normal hair , ssj2 ,ssj3

Best answers
i would just like to know what axactly he taught u? i mean his methods or something because it looks nice besides for muscle proportion and place ment but still looks pretty good

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...one thing u should deserve is a 9/10 for a goku skin u have done, and would u guys stop for who style it is? it's not really a big deal. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice skinning, but don't you think the model's legs look a little fat o_O ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the boots look kind of wierd man can u show us a side picture of them ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks great, only thing that bothers me are the width/bagginess of the legs, a bit too much, but other than that it looks good!

Best answers
Great job, just minor errors you should fix ;) Its not like i can do better, just wanna tell you so u can improve! :D

*edit*
what is SS and normal? supersaiyan and normal?

Best answers
very nise darkone if im correct are u making a pack of models of budokai 2 style for esf evolution mod?

Best answers
what are you drunk taki? You want goku's pants completely smooth? and how's he suppose to pee without that one in the middle.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wont touch Yugo s model its already perfect , skin wont be smooth cause folds are modeled in it will look like **** if i smooth it

Edit -

Update on goku , fixed some folds on pants , + some color fixes , made new arm skinmap + new arm skin looks alot better now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom