frieza's disc

Best answers
here my suggestion:
in the show frieza controlled an very agile disc wich was able to change the direction fast and fly as fast as ssjgoku.
to make that it should be better to control the disc with wasd, jumping and ducking.holding primary attack could let the disc fly forward, away from you, and if you don't press any key it should come back to you.

sry for bad english

Best answers
i agree on a bit more controll but i would sugest somthing like if your cursor stays on the Target Player and it will follow him... if you lose lock it will carry on its previous corse untill you retarget...

all this time though it drains yer ki!

well that just an aditional thing to youre sugestion...

friezas disk needs to be better than Destructo Disc so i give this:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (4 out of 5)

Best answers
i think, if u controll the disc like that, every noob will lame with that and has a good chance to kill u with the disc. and that isn funny.

Best answers
but it would make it alot more fun to paly though... you could try and make it smash into walls or even hit the Freiza player himself... remember if you teleport it leave an afterimage what if he keeps trained on that whislt you get away...

also dont forget hoe fast pased this game is... have you ever tried to keep your cursor over another player? it aint easy :laff:

Best answers
~Crow~ said:
i think, if u controll the disc like that, every noob will lame with that and has a good chance to kill u with the disc. and that isn funny.

but still the disc should get a better movement.

for noobs it would be very complicated because they woun't have an 'eye' for it. and of course if you use the disc u can't move. so it would make it more balance.

=>if a noob use the disc, you lure the disc a little bit away, and you meele him then and one of the following things would be happen:

A) disc fly's out of the map
B) if frieza called the disc right before u meeled him (perhaps basic meele or throwing?) it would kill himself. that would bring a biger risk for using the disc.

sry for bad english

Best answers
That's a nice suggestion...I've only briefly glanced over the thought of making the tienzan disc (Frieza Disc) have better control..

-simply
perfection

Best answers
It wouldn't be so easy, because in 1.2 (thank god) you can swoop without locking on, remember?

Best answers
Bihal said:
It wouldn't be so easy, because in 1.2 (thank god) you can swoop without locking on, remember?
This is very true...
Wouldn't it just make your day to continuelly dodge a ESFnoob's "guided" disc with the most spectacular of grace?...:smile: :yes:
It would sure bring me a much needed smile:]

-1.2 is coming....
You just can't have it:laff:

Best answers
Magmus said:
i agree on a bit more controll but i would sugest somthing like if your cursor stays on the Target Player and it will follow him... if you lose lock it will carry on its previous corse untill you retarget...
I like the targetting thing but unless you make it so it doesn't come back to you, people would overuse it.

Best answers
I dont think the problem would be noobs getting ahold of it. It would be the more experienced players. The learning curve of esf as it is is fairly steep, an attack like this where a experienced player could simply charge up discs and fly them sort of like a redeemer or even just keep a lock on a player would be a little too unbalanced...or so i would speculate.

Also, right now aimbots etc arnt too useful in esf just because of the nature of the game. With the keep the cursor over the player type of thing, it would make aimbots suddenly alot more viable and could lead to some major exploitation.

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
I dont think the problem would be noobs getting ahold of it. It would be the more experienced players. The learning curve of esf as it is is fairly steep, an attack like this where a experienced player could simply charge up discs and fly them sort of like a redeemer or even just keep a lock on a player would be a little too unbalanced...or so i would speculate.

Also, right now aimbots etc arnt too useful in esf just because of the nature of the game. With the keep the cursor over the player type of thing, it would make aimbots suddenly alot more viable and could lead to some major exploitation.
I don't think better control over the "disc" wouldn't be a problem as long as it wasn't too easily controled..*stiff movement..maybe...NO super sharpe turns, etc.*

-Thats all I've got for this idea.

Best answers
Magmus said:

all this time though it drains yer ki!

well that just an aditional thing to youre sugestion...

friezas disk needs to be better than Destructo Disc so i give this:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (4 out of 5)

I agree with magmus on this. Less complicated, more accurate :yes:

Best answers
bah. none of this is really any good. It would just frustrate one or the other. I'd say, just let the player control the disc like a swoop. 6 directions, left, right, up, down, forwards, backwards (without the double tap). Only thing is, it doesn't follow your mouse, so it can ONLY travel along those six axis, and not diagonal to any of them.

Best answers
it would be great if frieza disc could be controlled like that
so you can have fun just dodging every single little disc and then laugh your head off cause he was killed by himself while trying to hit you :laff: :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom