Friezas üb3r ownage ball!

Best answers
i was thinging that would be nice that frieza would have that ball he did make to goku when they were fighitn in namek.. u remember.. he trapped goku inside a ball of ki.. and if anything else then frieza touched it it will explode :p

so if it gets in 1.3 and if u get a change to trap ur oppoment u would have 4-6 hits to do to him (melee) and then the ball would explode :p and if it hits the ground or some other player it would explode..

i thing it would be nice to have it to frieza 1 or the 2 form. the move would take like 1/2 of ur ki bar.. and performing it would take couple of seconds and u gotta be pretty close to ur enemy ;)

so what do ya thing?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about just one hit and make the ball uber slow.

Depending on how much you charged the ball, the longer the stun time is (incase you decide to throw instead of hit)

But now that I think about it, I dont ever remember frieza using this....

Best answers
well if u dont remember go and watch all the nameg saga frieza fight :p i thing he was in his first form when he did it :p

Best answers
That's not very fair.
Why not give goku a super spirit bomb, reason, too damn powerful..
That move is too damn powerful too.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Frieza did the move in Form 4 against Goku when they were not yet fighting seriously. The move wasn't that powerful as Goku wasn't even affected by it he was just toying with Frieza. I wouldn't mind it if it was just one or two melee hits with large Ki cost.

Best answers
actualy goku was takign a hell fo a beating, it wasnt until krillin died taht he had any type of advantage

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
It was used when they were both toying with each other and Goku hadn't started to take a beating at that point, if you hadn't noticed Goku was completely fine when he was back out of it.

Maybe same Ki cost as Solar Flare (only once per life too) and with that it would stun the victim for a couple of seconds but the user can get one melee hit out of it and after that there is no more stun, after melee hitting if the victim's bubble hits something there is an explosion and that takes off maybe the same damage as a half charged KHH but if the victim recovers before hitting something then the bubble disappears and they continue fighting. This makes it into a gamble move and more tactical than "woo! i stun and hit you over and over!"

Final Form Only

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Frieza did the move in Form 4 against Goku when they were not yet fighting seriously. The move wasn't that powerful as Goku wasn't even affected by it he was just toying with Frieza. I wouldn't mind it if it was just one or two melee hits with large Ki cost.
FRIEZA wasn't fighting seriously, but goku was. as King Kai stated, Goku was using his highest Kaioken the entire fight. Frieza was just messing around, not using all of his power. If he had gone 100% to begin win, he'd have beaten everyone really quickly. But he still make goku freak out. I'll never forget the look on Goku's face when Frieza used death wave on him. priceless moment in DBZ history.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was Frieza's 'ultimate attack' in the sense that it trapped the target in a sphere of energy, and if the target moved an inch the sphere would explode with the person inside, killing them. Goku however moved so fast that the energy didn't have time to react to his movement, so he was already outside the sphere when it exploded. The exact same thing happens in Zone of Enders between Violet/Neith and Leo/Jehuty toward the end of the game.

I think it should trap the player for a few seconds (more depending on how much it's charged) and then slowly fall down, when and if it hits a map brush it explodes, but not one-hit death. Frieza's already pretty good after all. Maybe for Forms 3 and 4 only.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Logan said:
FRIEZA wasn't fighting seriously, but goku was.
At that point Goku wasn't fighting at full power either, he was only at 50% if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom