Frieza only evil?

Best answers
I had this thought the other day...

Is it just me or is Frieza the only dbz bad guy to be Truely "Evil"?

I mean...think about it.

The red ribbon army was just following orders, and the boss was insane.

Raditz was trying to help his brother the only way he knew how.

Nappa was just following orders.

Vegeta was just trying to be someone and was lonely.

The ginyu force was just following orders.

Garlic JR was trying to make daddy proud.

The Androids did not know what they were or who they were, as a result they went mad, but later remembered there humanity and became good again.

Cell was programed from birth to kill, and he can not live without eating souls, so for him it was survival.

Buu just wanted to have fun and did not know right from wrong.

and If you count in the movies.

Coolor was trying to restore his honor.

Coolors men who were all killed by Piccolo were following orders.

Brolli was insane.

Janeba was an idiot.

King cold was trying to revenge his sons.

The other Royal famly of Frieza was trying to revenge there king.

Bardok was evil at first but became good later, becuase he learned that frieza was evil.

If you count GT.

Bebi was out for revenge agaist the people who killed his entire race.

The other guy was stupid.

The three girls who wanted to marry Piccolo were insane.(i think there in GT, but they may be a DBZ Movie.)

My point, Frieza was the only guy who wanted to kill them for fun...

I mean other guys tried that, but had other reasons...Frieza, only one without a reason...

You guys see what i mean?

Tell me what you think.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah frieza is the best example of a true villian in dbz. the others are just complications with the good guys.

dr. gero is another one of the people looking for revenge that you left out

Best answers
He says, "Oh Yeah.... him". Lol.

I agree with Bob. Freiza does seem to be the only truely evil villain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain Bob said:
I had this thought the other day...

Is it just me or is Frieza the only dbz bad guy to be Truely "Evil"?

I mean...think about it.

The red ribbon army was just following orders, and the boss was insane.

Other than the rumpty soldiers, most of the generals were evil as well

Raditz was trying to help his brother the only way he knew how.

How, by kidnapping his kid, and trying to kill him?

Yes, but who's to say if he was against them or not?

Vegeta was just trying to be someone and was lonely.

He was pure evil, but he changed for the better after meeting Goku and the Z-fighters

The ginyu force was just following orders.

same as Nappa

Garlic JR was trying to make daddy proud.

So... just becuase he had a reason for his evil, makes it not evil?

The Androids did not know what they were or who they were, as a result they went mad, but later remembered there humanity and became good again.

The androids were designed for Evil, Thus, they are Evil, Might not have had a choice, but that doesn't change the fact that they are evil

Cell was programed from birth to kill, and he can not live without eating souls, so for him it was survival.

Same as Above

Buu just wanted to have fun and did not know right from wrong.

Kid Buu (his original form) Was also pure evil, it was the way he was created, his Fat form was Less evil from absorbing the Kai's

and If you count in the movies.

Coolor was trying to restore his honor.

yes, but that doesn't eliminate the fact that he destroyed and enslaved many other planets

Coolors men who were all killed by Piccolo were following orders.
Eh.. same as nappa[/B[

Brolli was insane.
Brolli was extremely powerful, and with power comes corruption

Janeba was an idiot.
heh...

King cold was trying to revenge his sons.

He's still evil... Don't focus on just the one thing. He's been enslaving and destroying planets as well, He's the Father of Frieza, So he's obviously the one who raised the "only evil villian" as you put it.

The other Royal famly of Frieza was trying to revenge there king.
Revenge IS evi, especially when you're avenging someone like King Cold

You guys see what i mean?

Tell me what you think.

I didnt do GT, becuase i never watched it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you are right. Allthough you make it a bit too simple, there's always more then one side of a story

he was truly evil too though..

or

you can say the same for freeza

"freeza's dad raised him to be evil and to kill, he didn't know any better"

However, freeza sure was one of the most evil villians

Best answers
Ah hah! you forgot! King Piccolo! His ambition was his own too :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey don't blame him for just wanting "to rule the world" :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey i know one thing.. freeza is the only one that shows true power.. i mean cell had to absorb ppl to get his full power... majin buu had to absorb like 5 ppl to get his power... bebi had to take control over someone for his power... li shenlong had to absorb the other dragons/ dragonballs for his power... freeza had his own power... even if he did went threw rediciously long transformations.. which he got huge.. then ugly.. then turned into a ******... *joke*

Best answers
Freiza was not true evil....He was bred to destroy saiyans by his father. As a matter of fact there is one true evil.

THE ONLY TRUE EVIL IN THE SHOW IS

BIBIDI!!!

He had only one motive, to destroy the universe...HE WASENT bred this way and he wasnt following anyones orders..he just wanted the universe dead...and Buu for a while was following orders and Babidi was fullfiling his fathers dreams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who's to say how Freeza got his power? :rolleyes:

Anyway... Fat Buu wasn't evil; but "Evil Buu?" Think about it. A being that knows only how to consume/destroy and loves it.

Cell wasn't exactly apologetic when he ran around eating people. He took great pleasure in fighting and destroying, and was overall powerhungry and disregarded everything in his way. Does Android 18 continue to hunt Goku? You see ... that's about as good as Android programming gets ;)

All of these "henchmen" like Nappa and the Ginyus and stuff conquered planets and killed people, under orders yes, but you can see they enjoyed it. Everybody has a choice, the Ginyus weren't a bunch of elite fighting SLAVES. They decided to use their powers to destroy things.

"Been nice knowing ya kid, there'll always be a soft spot on the bottom of my boot for ya." See...Nappa was just misunderstood I guess, he's really a sensitive guy :p

Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
Ah hah! you forgot! King Piccolo! His ambition was his own too :p

King Piccolo was in DB, not DBZ.

I think Kid Buu was the most evil.. and Brolli.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Who's to say how Freeza got his power? :rolleyes:

All of these "henchmen" like Nappa and the Ginyus and stuff conquered planets and killed people, under orders yes, but you can see they enjoyed it. Everybody has a choice, the Ginyus weren't a bunch of elite fighting SLAVES. They decided to use their powers to destroy things.
Actually, alot of the henchmen for Frieza, King Cold and Cooler had no choice. They became slaves and fought by frieza's side to save thier own skins. I mean, it's not like Nappa and Vegeta wanted to be ruled over by Frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All forms of Buu besides seperated Fat are unable to think for themselves properly. I say this because they are always affected by something else, or in the case of Evil/Kid Buu, just too ****ing stupid to know what else to do.

Frieza was the only intelligent DBZ villian who could choose for himself his path, and he chose evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trov said:
Actually, alot of the henchmen for Frieza, King Cold and Cooler had no choice. They became slaves and fought by frieza's side to save thier own skins. I mean, it's not like Nappa and Vegeta wanted to be ruled over by Frieza.
Of course they didn't want to be slaves, But they were still Evil. They weren't forced to like what they were doing, just to do it, and they all clearly enjoyed doing it. Remember what Vegeta's goal was? It was to wish for immortality, defeat freiza, and take over the universe. Sound a little evil?

Heh, Every villian is evil, Doesn't matter what influenced them to become evil, or why they were being evil, none of that changes the fact that they were evil.

Kid buu was the most evil of them all, Also whoever commented that he didnt have true power becuase he had to absorb 5 people is wrong. All of the people he absorbed actually weakened him and made him less evil. When he reverted back to his Kid form, he was pure Evil. He wasn't stupid either, just careless. What happened right after he turned into his original form? Earth destroyed.. No playing around, just down to business.

Best answers
Vegeta did want to do all of that, but not for the sake of doing.

Vegeta's greatist fear is that he will be forgoten...

And all the Henchmen did not have a choice, they were told to kill people or to be killed... every one, not just the other guys.

And they learned to enjoy it, yes, but they were forced to it anyway.

and as for kid buu...his just a kid! don;t know what to do.

Super buu? he wanted to fight cuss he thoguht it was cool, didint know it killed people.

fat buu? wanted candy!!!

Evil buu? was a small thing that did not know what to do, alot like fat buu, but then this small purple man came and sealed him away for 10000 years...he went mad, he did not know what he did to deserve that...kinda sad when you think about it.

Bibadi wanted to revenge his father, so he made buu.

Bobadi wanted a friend so he made the first buu(Evil/old buu)

Old buu(When young) got a little out of hand.was sealed up, and went crazy.

Frieza was not bred for killing by king cold, that was coolor, Frieza was spoiled rotten.

King cold did not want frieza to be a super killer, he wanted Frieza to rule.

Coolor became the super killer, he did not want to though..

Frieza became evil becase he made a discovery...No one could beat him!

Coolor, even though older and fought much more, was beaten up by frieza...

King cold then was afrad...yes afrad of Friezas power!

So he got away with every thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah hah! you forgot! King Piccolo! His ambition was his own too
Yea I have to agree with this guy. I have been watching db lately.. King Piccolo has to be the most evil.. I mean Frieza had a father which he cared for. King Piccolo was just a fricking psycho.. Ridiculous character, but yes the most evil one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes: Vegeta wanted power, and he intended to rule the universe. He liked to fight/kill, he'd killed thousands (sometimes he didn't even HAVE to like on planet Arlia) and enjoyed it.

Many of Vegeta's henchmen were loyal WILLINGLY and enjoyed killing. Look at when Freeza is fighting Goku, they show his henchmen in some little off-planet base, and one of them kills the other because he says something in the effect of "screw freeza lets go." So yeah SOME of them were forced, some were not.

Kid Buu was not "a kid." He was an EVIL ENTITY that pretty much had the intelligence of a child, and was filled with nothing but hate and destruction. In any case *children can be evil too.*

Super Buu kills everybody on the planet with like 5 billion homing ki blasts. I think he knew pretty damn well wtf he was doing.

These reasons are getting more forced and forced....

Bibidi wanted revenge AND he wanted to -=control the universe.=- Forgot that second part huh?

You know why they call Evil Buu, Evil Buu? BECAUSE HE IS MADE OF ALL OF THE EVIL THAT WAS IN FAT BUU. Just like when "the Namek" split himself into Kami and Demon Piccolo, one become only good, the other only evil. He then ATE fat buu and became more filled (super buu), but didn't inherit any "goodness" of him cause that just isn't how the whole eating thing works. As Super Buu absorbed more fighters he became stronger and smarter, but still evil.

Best answers
I think what Hitokiri says is basically correct. There's a difference between doing something because you're told to, and doing something because you're told to and taking pleasure in it.

It's probably worth remembering as well that DBZ is replete with corny, 1-dimensional characters, the majority of whom have no more depth than a puddle. Vegeta is probably the only one who really stands out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom