Frieza? :o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent drawn dbz in a while, and well, me and a mate of mine got talking about the new cyborg frieza design for super dragonball z, and he came up with the awesome idea of replacing his cannon with a giant hand :eek: i had to agree with him it was a class idea (all credit for this idea goes to him) So I just had to draw it. I hadnt inked anything in a while too so i gave that a shot, but beware the last one on the page... i got kinda sloppy, but it gives the impression of what this hand of doom would be used for =P, the inking most definately sucks =\ but oh well, here u go:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf you talking about?!

the inking does not suck, in fact, it FREAKIN OWNS.

:yes:

That's a toight idea.

Best answers
Sweet! Good job. Looks like pwnage to me. 11/10

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is really original, and funny too, can you also grab a person with it?

Or wave with his finger like "bad boy!", lmao, but seriously, that's some awesome work, its as if Akira himself made it.

10/10

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I havent drawn dbz in a while, and well, me and a mate of mine got talking about the new cyborg frieza design for super dragonball z, and he came up with the awesome idea of replacing his cannon with a giant hand :eek: i had to agree with him it was a class idea (all credit for this idea goes to him) So I just had to draw it. I hadnt inked anything in a while too so i gave that a shot, but beware the last one on the page... i got kinda sloppy, but it gives the impression of what this hand of doom would be used for =P, the inking most definately sucks =\ but oh well, here u go:

At first, when I saw your picture, I thought that was what they added to Frieza in Super Dragon Ball Z until I read your post.

Anyway, 10/10. You draw Dragon Ball Z characters better than anyone I've seen (well... except Akira Toriyama, but hey, he's the father of the series).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks ^_^ heh, dbz is what i learned to draw first (first thing i properly studied) but there's still a lot more to be desired, my line quality is horrid. And yes, he should be able to grab people with his hand and crush them or just swat them away like the flies they are =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;Q if the job i got offered will suck, be sure ill get this ***** in 3d!, also if ya still have more pics of the cloud redesign, go for it!

awesome dude ;D

btw. i really dont know what you say, your art doesnt truelly suck, i mean anime style and even semi realistic drawing you can do freakn ownage, maybe you need practice in Real art drawing. Owell all i suggest if you want to improve in dbz drawing is: show your art to Akira and hell talk with ya about it xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You never cease to amaze me, David. :3

Great idea, excellent execution. :yes:

You should draw him poking Goku with that big hand. xD

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or Buu with simular third hand, armwrestling with Freeza xD

I love all your doodling, it always makes me go, "Ooooooooooh"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I try to draw realistic stuff mostly these days =\, i wasnt saying my art sucks, just that my line quality is very poor, which it is, but im trying to work on it atm.

Maybe i will draw some scenarios... i dunno, depends if i have time =P

Feel free to model him :eek: i just wish i cud have him in esf, i'd love to see what kinda basic melee animations he cud have... hehe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's an awsome drawing of frezia, who would of though of a gigantic robotic big ass third hand. It looks like Frezia > all with a third giantic robotic hand :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I absoutely love it. The first time I saw the top two pics I was like "WTF was Mr. Skiwan smoking?!" but the bottom one made me laugh, so I printed it off and stuck it on my wall.

Even something as ridiculous as a giant robot hand that fires energy blasts can be made to look 'so Frieza' with those poses...absolutely fantastic, it's a shame you've moved on to bigger and better things; you capture Toriyama's style pretty well.

Now get him into 1.3 magically...

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Very nice, I seriously thought this was a character from Super DBZ also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Feel free to model him :eek: i just wish i cud have him in esf, i'd love to see what kinda basic melee animations he cud have... hehe.
Roger That!

aight, if created now a ref out of your drawings, expect after my last model your frieza =), cuz the job i got was a spam as i think. Complicated though.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I absoutely love it. The first time I saw the top two pics I was like "WTF was Mr. Skiwan smoking?!" but the bottom one made me laugh, so I printed it off and stuck it on my wall.

Even something as ridiculous as a giant robot hand that fires energy blasts can be made to look 'so Frieza' with those poses...absolutely fantastic, it's a shame you've moved on to bigger and better things; you capture Toriyama's style pretty well.

Now get him into 1.3 magically...
Would be a great idea, and for the Melee? I know a perfect melee attack.

Teh Bish slap!!! ;o

Best answers
please have babies with me! <3 your drawings always ****ing rox! :x you even surpass the drawing pro on my ex-class :eek: thats freaking amazing work!

12/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's total Pwnage, :O I love that last pic, Frieza is like "I'm sooooo cool, talk to the hand, the face is busy" type of thing.

But man 'o man that thing will smash you ding-dong, your drawings are sooooo b-e-a-utiful, you're like....uhhmmmm, super good, yeah!!!!! Just make sure you never stop drawing, I'll go into a deep state of depression for the rest of my life, I can't live without looking at your drawings atleast once a week XD

Best answers
I agree, the inking could've been better.. Maybe, just maybe, try this:

- Scan the page, open it up in Illustrator CS2
- Autotrace the page, play with settings to get the best looking result
- Save as .IA
- Import it in Adobe (Macromedia) Flash 8 and apply some smoothing on the traced lineart..

With some experimenting and experience, you can get some freaking nice looking diginks..

The drawing is very nice though :) Only thing really bothering me are his hands on the upper drawing and his right (left for us) hand on the second..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom