frieza is shemale!?

Best answers
i'm wondering maybe frieza wasnt male or female. becuz first he didnt have the male apperance like cooler and king cold and more feminized even thought cooler stated frieza is his "brother" but inside of him he's a "she".

well plz discuss!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes you just have me surprised at some of the things you write..
Frieza is .. unknown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why do they call him Lord frieza and i think King Cold reffered to him as his son >_> But might of misheard it :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm wondering maybe frieza wasnt male or female. becuz first he didnt have the male apperance like cooler and king cold and more feminized even thought cooler stated frieza is his "brother" but inside of him he's a "she".

well plz discuss!
Frieza and Cooler are brothers, and King Cold is their father meaning that Frieza and Cooler are King Cold's sons, so I would assume that they're males. It just that the voice actors sounded feminine, and because FUNimation's weird dialog changes from the original version.

Then why do they call him Lord frieza and i think King Cold reffered to him as his son >_> But might of misheard it :p
That's true as well. Frieza and Cooler are usually referred to as lords, and King Cold is referred to as a king.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that he is called a "brother" and "son" makes him a male.

The lips don't make him a 'shemale'...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly suggest you have this topic closed before I chase you around with my Frieza fanboyism hammer of justice >.>

Frieza is all man, baby. Every sexy inch of him!

STOP LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!

Best answers
I highly suggest you have this topic closed before I chase you around with my Frieza fanboyism hammer of justice >.>

Frieza is all man, baby. Every sexy inch of him!

STOP LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!
then how come he has a girly look...and girly voice!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza is a guy. He's just a flamboyant homosexual.

Think about it! He sounds like a girl, and he wears make up! The proof is in the bag!
1) Doesn't sound like a girl in Japanese.

2) He doesn't wear make-up.

Best answers
1) Doesn't sound like a girl in Japanese.

2) He doesn't wear make-up.

sry for disappoint u but in the new fix addition of jp version frieza does song like girl(toei had change the voice actor in order to differenize cooler and frieza)

PS: the voice performer was the one who announce goku in jp version....a female

new fix version was releast at 2003

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok fine. But that matters, how? Seriously...people that argue that frieza is ***/female/whatever based on this rubbish makes me sad. Ok. He sounds femanine. So what? That automatically makes him a girl? Thats like saying someone is *** just because he has a lisp.

Best answers
Ok fine. But that matters, how? Seriously...people that argue that frieza is ***/female/whatever based on this rubbish makes me sad. Ok. He sounds femanine. So what? That automatically makes him a girl? Thats like saying someone is *** just because he has a lisp.

nope....becuz "he" wear lipstick/girly sound. and also acting girly.

consider this is not assumption becuz no ordinary male would acting like frieza did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope....becuz "he" wear lipstick/girly sound. and also acting girly.
And you base his wearing of "lipstick" off what? His lips are black so it must be lipstick, right? His skin is white so he must be wearing goth makeup, right?

Think before you argue such points. He's a ****ing alien. Perhaps his lips are black to emphasize the "cold" part of his character, since, in case you didn't know, your lips turn a dark color when you're very cold.

And again, you bring up "girly sound" as if it actually means anything. And name one moment where he actually acts girly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you posted fanart to confirm your suspicions because? frieza is a male. cooler refers to him...as his brother.. several times...

...as king cold refers to frieza as his son... several times

edit

do you remember when the swapped the cartoon from the saiyan saga ro the namek saga? they changed voice actors. gohan sounded like a little girl. no1 disputed whether or not he was a shemale.

its not like frieza goes around kissing guys on the tv show.

bart simpsons voice is from a woman, he doesnt sound like one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to me Frieza look more like a kid in under age. we dont know how long Shapshifter stay in they youth time but maybe just like King Yamma in YO-YO HAKUSHO.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan sounded like a girl because little boys have feminine voices.

Frieza is definately a dude, but he's about as *** as they come. Maybe second only to Orochimaru who feels the need to lick everything and stick all sorts of things into his mouth. Frieza and Orochimaru are practically the same person o.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom