Frieza breath attack

Best answers
In the anime,:devsmile: frieza:devsmile: encounters a group of namek`s :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and he starts blowing this purple air and they all fly away and die.:fight:

Shouldn`t this attack be added to frieza:confused:

Best answers
I wouldn't want that attack in the game for two reasons.

1. I personally think it’s dumb.

2. He needs a beam to ps way more than he needs that weak breath attack.

Best answers
i dont think frieza needs anymore attacks at the moment, i think the team should be focusing on given new moves to chars like buu and trunks new moves cause they barely have any moves.

Best answers
Originally posted by Yedi
In the anime,:devsmile: frieza:devsmile: encounters a group of namek`s :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and he starts blowing this purple air and they all fly away and die.:fight:

Shouldn`t this attack be added to frieza:confused:
HAHhahahah, que pt que sos!!!! ajajajajajajaja, me cague de risa con este post

Best answers
I'd much rather they modelled Buu's breath attack. He did some massive damage with that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The language of these forums is English. please speak it or I will give you a warning.

Best answers
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER COUNTRYES AND COULTERES AND LANGUAGES
THE MESSAGE HE POSTED WAS FOR ME AND I WAS NOT OFFENSIVE.

El mundo es muy grande, Ingles es solo una fraccion
The world is too big, English is just a fraction

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Yedi
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER COUNTRYES AND COULTERES AND LANGUAGES
THE MESSAGE HE POSTED WAS FOR ME AND I WAS NOT OFFENSIVE.

El mundo es muy grande, Ingles es solo una fraccion
The world is too big, English is just a fraction
Yes, but thats besides the point. This forum is english only, and all foriegn (spell o_O) should be given a translation, no matter what it says.

Anyway, back to the question.
A blow attack would be rather dumb. I'd much rather have the beam he did in his second form.

Best answers
Talk about some stanky breath.
This idea would suck. I mean...going up to a guy using it and klling him. How many people would use Frieza, then?

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
The language of these forums is English. please speak it or I will give you a warning.
HAHhahahah, que pt que sos!!!! ajajajajajajaja, me cague de risa con este post = LOL
q gente pesada x Dios... = this people are sometimes really anoying!! oh God
And, don't bother me, coz there are a lot of germans on theese forums, they are all talking in their lenguage and NOBADY say them a god damn ****.
So, if u're going to warn me, DO IT whit all other people who speaks in their lenguage. And, if u can't understand SPANISH go and find a dictionary for spanish-english.
You pissed me off with that crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom