friend are usefull!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when you are @ scool, and someone is bullying you, what do you do? do you kick is ass right away or do you cry and go to the scool director.
tell the storys, about what happand to you here.
my story.
==============================================
well, some *****es where bullying my friend (the guy that bullyd my friend is verry FAT).
so my friend was tiered of being bullyd. so he sad to the fat person, "is that a microwave in your bag??" ofcourse i was laughing verry hard (its funny).
then the fattie boy was a bout to hit my friend in the face, it almost looked like the time froze.
so i used that time to think how to save him.
right away i thought of team play in some games, so i ran to him and kicked him in the face PaTs! the battie boy was on the ground.
my friend sad thanks, and the fat boy stood up, and tried to hit me, the my other friend pushed him away, and a 1 friend of the fat boy came and helped him to trie to kick our ass, so i didint know who he was, and grabbed him by the trouth and then 5 people came rushing into me and kicked and punched me, ok, i tried to block but must of the punches where hits.
when they stopped i puched someone on the cheek and more of there friend came to puch me.
they where like with 10 people. so i thought, why not??
so i sad to remco, my friend get alan, niels, bas,bart,jaap,stef,and arjan.
he ran of to get my friends, and within 10 seconds my friend where here and together we kicked there asses! well, i have a black eye and blue knuckles, but hey! better then me fighting alone and get in to the hospital!.
==============================================
this story is real it may not seem like that but it is please post your stories about you and what happand.

when i think of it now, if this wouldnt be real it would be a g00d fanfic. if i made some changes ofcource.:fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well, if u can read its 10 vs 10

HUH!!??? there was a post above mine just a min ago??

it said "so you fought 2v1 i always fight 1v1"
why is it gone now??

almostdeleted

A
I was buillied one day... Kid was same size as me.. I got mad.. Freind tried to STOP me. I punch the kid in the stomach. He was out cold and I was out of school :devgrin:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I was actually involved in a"night brawl" when i was in maryland, me and like 4 other buds of mine had made these littlehome made bombs that shot out shving cream everywhere, and so we were goin to plant them at someones house whom we hated, but on the way we ran into the person we were gonna get and he was with 4 of his buds, and since we all ahted each other words were exchanged and fists were thrown blah blah blah...
then we decided to take off, cut through some backyards and eventually we made it to his house and put the shaving cream blasters all over teh yard and we then lit them and ran
BOOM

Terrorists Win!:devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, the people where you planted the bomb must have crapped there pants of being afraid.
i would scare the **** outta myself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i never been ina fight im everyones friend :S

juts not ugly people like ummm hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somehow i dought that

yeah i too was in a fight i was walking down a street then all of a sudden this army of killer ninja robots with huge glowing laser cannons jumped me! well naturaly i had to call in reinforcements when my good buddy blazes in with the super jeep with the mega laser chaingun and helps me fry em all!

oh wait that was gi joe..... :p

Best answers
FM is not gaining any brownie points with hsu. then again fm was in a dark corner yelling about being owned by hsu. it was very sick the combos hsu did off on fm. *feels sick* what you think i am talking about real life??? esf f00 :)

and i got in a fight with a friend before it was a very sad thing because next day he ate all my food :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh come on that story didnt even have ur best friend comming to the rescue

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
die night

hibiki is mad at me cuz i have more friends then him :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know people who feal pitty on u arnt ur friends :p

Best answers
lol

ahahahah yer every one loves .FM.

and lot of people,[ not me] dont like hibiki cause he is mean, or well the older member now he used to be, now he is a big easyer going

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
lol

ahahahah yer every one loves .FM.

and lot of people,[ not me] dont like hibiki cause he is mean, or well the older member now he used to be, now he is a big easyer going
owned :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft i dont care if everyone likes me

cause i know if i act like my self less people will like me yes but the people who do like me like me for who i am :p

counter owned :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i act like my self and i get banned :(

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

people who do like me like me for who i am :p

What ??? the prince of Evil j/k na i like i hibiki u get straight to the point

where i like .FM. because he is fun loving, and not scared of the mods

adn if i acted like i really am i would get banned for life, and the name Big Bang Attack, would be a word that no one can say, without people going ' OH NOOO dont say it '

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
adn if i acted like i really am i would get banned for life, and the name Big Bang Attack, would be a word that no one can say, without people going ' OH NOOO dont say it '

i dont think thats something i would be advertizeing to everyone about :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

yes spam

Best answers
yes , but on the forums i be as nice as i can be, u can see i get pi**ed of with noobs asking the stupid question, and i tiny bit or angry comes out

thats y i play games, i can get my rage and angry out, but killing something ditil, like little mosnters, or stupid noob esf players

im j/k im really not that angry, i just have fun acting those way, but i do ge tfrustated with the same question over and over

although i am pretty clam on the forums, cause i wish to become a mod someday, so i try to help the people on the forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
random bouts of anger dont sit well when people are thinking about modding someone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom