Forum trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is it just me or is this forum flooded with a bunch of trolls who either always bash someone else for no apparent reason? Other than the fact they are bored or they have daddy issues? Who knows. I see it a lot, prime example person a draws something and person b decides to bash person a. It's like they expect complete perfection from person a. Or if someone does something that's not up to someone's "standards" they criticize it. I find it pretty ridiculous that everyone on here thinks they are Steve jobs with their apple like attitude and ridicule. Anways it's like that on any forum it seems. <3 the forum trolls baby!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you're probably right. But you are one of those trolls so I don't really see the point of this thread.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also see people using the word troll on those who disagree with them or because they do not know how to emotionally disconnect themselves from their own opinions so that any other opinion feels like an attack on it. Besides, responding emotionally to posts on the internet is what really attracts that behaviour. It gives people an in that let's them play with you which is really what they want.

This all changes when it's trolls trolling trolls though. Then it's like a never ending L vs Kira that is entertaining only 10% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom