Forum Features!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now I know there are many things that this forum has to offer. I also realize that not many people know how to gain access to these features. Im going to assume you all know how to use PM's and stuff like that. But here are some lesser known features.

1. There is a Who's Online list. When your on the main ESF Forum page, there is a "Currently Active Users" option near the bottom you can click on. Do so and you will be presented with a list of all the current forum visitors and exactly what they are doing.

2.You can also look at all a persons posts and/or REAL post count. When you go to someones Profile there is a "Search For All Posts By This User" option near the top. Click on this and you will be shown a list of all the persons posts from when they registered. Also at the top it will say "Displaying Topics ? to ?? of ???". The last number is the total number of posts that this user has EVER made. Posts in Off-Topic are also in included. For example I really have 700+ posts.

Please post some of the features you have discovered that you think may be useful.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Off-topic.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got this feature where I can ban people n stuff :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should change your sig and ava to a less disturbing cat o_O

Best answers
get over it:p maybe if you think of it as one of those wierd chinese dogs, then it might not be so disturbing:p

*but it says cat, I can't think of it as a dog*
-Dev

Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
I should change your sig and ava to a less disturbing cat o_O
I'd have to agree with that.... ( I'd have to or ph34r his Bansaber in the chatroom....once I enter )

User CP -> Edit Options -> Change Avatar

For those who STILL don't know how to get an avatar....I come across them

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And another feature, quite handy, is in the list of currently online people. Those names that are bolded are moderators and super moderators, and the bolded italicized names are administrators...that should help in PM'ing a mod or admin faster to get a problem solved. Pretty nifty, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom