Forum Fanfic 4 god dammit!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I REALLY REALLY want to do another fanfic here. I have a story set up already and everything!

Doesn't ANYONE want to do another one? The others kicked ass!! Especially Julianos and Arthos; excellent writing and good players are what make the game so good.

And I KNOW there are good writers around here...come on. SOMEONE has to want to!

Come on, where are all the writers? Let's flex our talent a little, huh?

[crowd chants, "FAN FIC 4! FAN FIC 4!"]

...Okay, sorry, I got a little carried away...but you get what I mean. I think we could make some seriously good, fun, entertaining reading.

Besides...I never did it before and it would be fun to train my writing skills a little with this type of exercise, don't you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess you're right. When I get home tonight and get my new router working, the starting page of this story will be the first thing I do.

It was going to be another DBZ-esque fanfic, kind of like Fan Fic 2 was (I think it was 2...the one with Cinder). My character is a member of an alien race that was made extinct when their planet was destroyed, who just barely escapes and is hurled through deep space in a damaged ship until eventually he ends up here on Earth. In typical fashion a horrendous bad guy shows up hot on his tail...brawl ensues, etc. etc.

I just thought it would be a good workout for my writing, you know?

Best answers
Me Engar, Scruffie never finished the third one!

Retired
Best answers
heh well thanks you liked my character Julianos. If you come up with a very decent story (not just another DBZ lookalike with some fights every now and then), then I might be able to stick it and participate :). make me eager to write, make a nice complex story and count me in ;). you can PM me the detailed info if you think its gonna contain loads of plot twists. but btw please dont swear in topic ;)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I certainly wouldn't mind taking part in another FF since our old one seems to have died. If you need any help with it, please PM me. :)

Of course I can't promise to be much help, but I'll try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to participate as well, if possible. PM me your overall plan if that would be all right

Best answers
Bah fine, Ill participate but if you want we can do it on my forums.

Retired
Best answers
nah cant really be arsed to look at more forums than I already am, also getting really busy these few upcoming days, so dont think I can be arsed to type much these days (school and ****).

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh gah i can help if ya want. i dunno. whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom