FORUM COMPETITION VI

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
If you don't want the prize we may be able to arrange something like that, however I think it would be more appropriate if the person in second place gets it instead.
I say this because if I do indeed win, which is highly unlikely, but possible. I don't want the prize, I'd rather have someone who doesn't have pit access to get it. So, if I do win and the person in second does have pit access, no offense to them, i'd prefer a person who participated who doesn't have access get it. But that's me.

Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs.

The wonderbread made me do it. Also smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Mmm I can't wait to have this cheese sandwich" said a very hungry Diamond Princess.

Suddenly a girl with 17 lit cigarettes in her mouth burst through the door.

"Don't eat that!" she screamed, puffing furiously on her cigarettes. "You'll get cancer!"

"Food doesn't cause canc--"

"GO TO JAPAN YOU'LL SEE!" interrupted the girl, still puffing non-stop.

The room was beginning to get thick with smoke as the two argued. Soon Diamond princess passed out from lack of oxygen as the other girl rambled on about food causing lung cancer.

Later that day on the news:
"This is believed to be the 9th serial killing from the self proclaimed 'Vegeta's Briefs'. All her victims found suffocated to death when they only wanted to sit down for a meal. Authorities believe her next victim may be a man she claims is 'The linkiest man around'. More at eleven."

Next match:
[align=center]Optimus Prime
VS.
Kidboy[/align]

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
OptiPrime, for obvious kidboy penis reasons. Also for awesome belt buckle reasons. And his name rules.

Best answers
optimus prime just because hes a giant robot....btw anyone else wanting to see the movie? lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am on a baaaaad streak =(

Optimus Prime. If Pain would allow Kidboy to win against him, I will not know who he is anymore.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This isn't even a choice

vote O.P or die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom