FORUM COMPETITION VI

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno spunky but i know kurt abit so i vote for kurt this smexy bish!

KURT!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kurt has helped me in the past, so my vote goes for Kurt! :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt.

Anyone who disagrees will be +b'ed.

Best answers
I choose Kurt, only because i dont want to win, but still want to participate...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well apart from the fact Spunky is a complete tool you want another reason to vote for Kurt?

Kidboy voted for spunky and if you vote for spunky you will be voting for terrorism so Vote Kurt o/

Best answers
I vote Kurt because he'll hack my TV. But I just know that Spunky is gonna win :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Damn my router stopped working, I guess I should call a repair guy." Sighed Spunky.

Just then he heard a knock on his door.

"Who's there?"

"Minion repair service, I'm here about your problem." Replied the man on the other side.

"That's pretty impressive, I didn't even call yet!" Said Spunky as he let the man in.

As the man walked by he saw a name tag which read "Kurt", and on the back of his uniform was a "o/".

Kurt walked over to the router and spoke, "Well it looks like you opened too many extra ports." He picked up the device, "This here is now a brick." With that he threw it at Spunkys head.

It caught the client right between the eyes, breaking his nose. The assailant took out a device which looked like a keyboard and stuck the plug in Spunkys ear.

He typed in "rm -f ./spunky" as Spunkys eyes rolled back in his head. He then plugged in a second device in Spunkys other ear. This one seemed automated, and after a few seconds Spunky stood up and spoke...

"ARE YOU MINION, BLOODY PENIS LOAF"

Kurt smiled in victory as he left with his new servant.

Next match:

[align=center]Chris` VS. Donnierisk[/align]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom