Foreign Films ( not sure if spelled rite)

Best answers
Hey What are your guys favorite japanese foreign films? My favorite is Akira and the Seven Samurai.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have really only seen anime ones so...

I enjoy Akira, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, et cetera.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg, ninja scroll sucks, and I'd tell you why, but the mods would close this thread for innappropriate content :)

Best answers
I like Escaflowne, the 3rd Pokemon movie (all the rest were just too bleepy [edited] for obvious reasons), Tekken, and the Megaman movie (especially the soundtrack; for those who haven't heard it, it's a slower, but not slow, dance beat with a deep voice going "megaman" every six seconds, for an entire 5 minutes).

Best answers
Lain, eva, Now and then here and there, perfect blue, boogiepop phantom (like Lain except more f'ed up), and Seven Samurai, and To Live (chinese foreign film).

And yui sakura, when he said Akira and Seven Samurai, one is an anime, and one is a live-action, so he obviously meant both.

Best answers
[takes a deep breath]
evangailion, Escaflowne, wanders, el hazard (oav), street fighter 2 moive and the series, ..there's a megaman movie!?.... tenchi (all of them, even tenchi in tokyo), roruni kenshin, and blue seed. that's what i can think of now

Best answers
Evangelion
DBZ
Tenchi Muyo
Love Hina (again)
Sailor moon
Proncess Mononoke
Fatal Fury
Record of Lodoss war
Angel Sanctuary
Shin-roh
Slayers
Magic Knight Rayearth

Best answers
Japanese people make funny names for things boogie bop something? magic knight rayearth sounds funny :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom