For When bots are done...

Best answers
How about a better Bot menu? Like well, to be able to customize bots individually. I'd like to play with adverse bots... not all bots who just melee or beam spam. And yeah I've tried all the bot configs and stuff. But it'd be nice to change it in game in a more easier to use environment and not for all bots at once, but for each bot individually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure you can edit different bot personalities. You make these in the editor, then load them during play for each bot. This way you can have different bots fight in different ways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about a better Bot menu? Like well, to be able to customize bots individually. I'd like to play with adverse bots... not all bots who just melee or beam spam. And yeah I've tried all the bot configs and stuff. But it'd be nice to change it in game in a more easier to use environment and not for all bots at once, but for each bot individually.
NO!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, the bot menu is too messy as it is. I mean it's not that complicated once you get used to it but you need to think to use it, something I didn't do in 1.2. I usually use the console to configure bots and stuff. It's just easier that way. But until I get all the commands I need, I need the bot menu SIMPLE!!! xD

But hey, I don't care what they do, I don't even play ESF anymore.

If my post turns out completely irrational and meaningless, know that I'm pretty wasted right now. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom