for RO player

Best answers
its too long to grow lvl...i can only kill poring and fabre(novice lvl 8/9) ...how can i get exp faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude u prolly idnt set up your stats right

if u r planning on being anything melee u should have pumped most points into str and some into agi. if u r gann be a mage its slow going till u get some spells.

in short find someone to party with that will let leach

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only started playing it afew days ago (vbefore the 10 day server down time) and im a wonderfull lvl 2 and job lvl 2 :D i will start playing it again once my cable is back on (haveing to use 55k when u have a broadband moden right in front of u is so upseting....)

Best answers
wow some other ro players in the forums =D. I have a level 20 acolyte on the chaos server and a level 11 acolyte and level 13 thief on the loki server. if you want to get exp faster venture to other places. you should get a better weapon and kill some lunatics and chon chons and possibly thief bugs. my name in-game is Manok on chaos. and on loki Manok again and Pogi so msg me whenever.

Best answers
i have never heard of RO mind pointing me to the publisher or game site whichever one ya feel like sending me to oh o_o

ZuL

Best answers
This RO game seems really cool! Too bad the server to download from really STINKS

ZuL

ZuL

Best answers
aww ffs... i downloaded it, now i cant play it... ?(%//&=()?= i hate my 3dfx card... doesnt support direct3d... and RO NEEDS direct3d

ZuL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be better when it goes retail cause they will add some new classes like assasin, lancer, bard, and some others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom