for my childhood!

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i noticed it when i was bored playing ESF just now,so what im talking about is just a little recreational topic!

whats ESF_BOT_CHAT SYSTEM for?

its obviously an evil system in my view you know?! in fact for the first time i played ESF as a pupil of primary school, after a bot was added accidently by myself, he began speaking(i mean its via words..not voice)! what a surprise i felt at that moment and What you guys are thinking of is all right right now, it was surely so surprising for my first playing that i actually began chatting foolishly with that bot...
yes i chatted with that bot for about half an hour,,, even though i was just able to speak some simple English words like 'hello hi goodeveningnicetomeetyouwhatsyournamewhereareyoufrom etc...' and i didnt understand most words he said at that time ,i was happy and excited. at the last i had to go for homework i still thought we both regretted very much that we didn't meet sooner!!!

But when i had noticed that guy was a bot months later i was hating it for a long time and very reluctant adding a bot for playing :p
so dont u think its quite a evil system! have u ever made the same thing just like me?

Friendly asking for an answer for offering a sacrifice to my poooor childhood~~~~~~

gotta go for sleeping nice seeing u + see u next time!:yes:

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I knew they were bots but i remember having fun time threatening them with a ban :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I didn't realize they were bots off the bat the first time I encountered them. And yeah they talked smack, and I fired back. Made me feel better. Still makes me feel better. ESF bot therapy
!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh i made my bots say silly stuff when i typed in certain keywords.

Stuff like having the bot say he fell on his head as a kid when i mentioned stairs XD

Ahh the fun of messing with the chat system :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom