For all you Naruto PC fans

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So being Naruto fan my self since the start of the manga. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is out on steam for PC.
I have yet to try this game, but few players already reported low frame rate betwen 20-30fps on high end i7 and i5. This makes me wonder the quality of the port.
I'm also unsure what does steam means by multiplayer compatibility? Does that means offline multiplayer or your acctually able to go online and fight with other steam users.

Either way the game looks slammin and probobly will get it if it turns out a blast in gameplay.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234670/?snr=1_7_15__13

[video=youtube;RewKrZxrtSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RewKrZxrtSg[/video]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ports fine. It's a little simplistic, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Honestly I expected much worse when I started it up. The game runs great assuming I don't have antialiasing on, though it chugs a bit when I start going. I might need to tweak my graphical options for that though - the display resolution is on 1440x900(my max res), but other than that I'm liking it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't even see anything in the way of graphical settings outside of supersampling x2 and resolution.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's what I meant. Even with tweaking the FPS is capped at 30, and even then my processor is kind of weak, so I'm playing the game in slow motion basically.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you do have 8 gig of ram right?
Not sure why but it the recommended says 8 gigs...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Minimum:
    • Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core or AMD equivalent
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 512MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX sound deviceMinimum: OS: Windows XP, Vista, Seven, 8
A friend of mine tried it on his laptop (i played it too a little) with 6Gb ram, i5 dual [email protected] and 1Gb vram on the dedicated video card. It ran smoothly, no stuttering or slo-mo gameplay (even on that rig). Just like the xbox360 version.
So yeah.... i dunno but it shouldn't be a problem considering the minimum sys req.

Last edited:
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
those requirements are bullshit my brother has 3 gb a gtx 550 ti and a dual core 2,70 ghz and he can run it out on max graphic settings with 1920x1080 resolution . somethings wrong there lol

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some publishers exagerate a bit. The game is capped at 30 FPS so it doesn't matter if you have a dual core, i5, i7, Fx or any other as long as you can hit 30fps or a bit above 30fps it's gonna be pretty smooth. Personaly i have a amd FX 6300 clocked at 4.1ghz, GTX 460 SSC edition, 4gb ram. I run BF3 with high to ultra settings with physx on betwen 41-45fps on a map with 40+ people. In the end i don't really care what the fps is as long as it looks fast and runs smooth.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
you do have 8 gig of ram right?
Not sure why but it the recommended says 8 gigs...
The Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 have nowhere near that amount and those consoles run this game better than I do. I've looked it up, it's just my processor.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got 1GB RAM, AMD Sempron 3100+ and Asus EXTREME AX550 Series, you think i can run it? :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With 128 mb of ddr ram, you should be able to run the matrix!

No, no you can't.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... This game is still a broken pile of shit. It's worse than Injustice when it comes to broken characters. Second Mizukage still the most broken character. Rock Lee still has 3 Infinites. Kakashi still has an infinite. Second Mizukage still had his infinite. Most female characters are only good for their support ( lol ).

Why would they say over 50 characters when 10 of them are Sasuke and Naruto? Couldn't they just let you select what version of Naruto you wanted and what ability you want on him?
Is it really that hard?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game has almost no idea about how a difficulty curve works... One fight is easy and boring, the next is hard as shit. The special ability cutscenes aren't as great either...

I would rather have this combined with some Budokai 3 styled QTEs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCfAhL-cS_M

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There is a fan project trying to convince CC2 to make a 2D fighting game like the Ultimate Ninja series for the current/next gen, which honestly I'd love to see.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A friend of mine bought this and quite frankly its weird in a bad way.

It doesnt detect third party controllers. Only XboX controllers seem to work properly. And while you can get a PS3 controller to work on it you still need an external software for the game to even detect you have it. But if a controller is third party, then you are out of luck all together and limited to the keyboard which is total shit to controll these kinds of games.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I actually play this game with keyboard and I can play it pretty adeptly. Probably more to do with the fact that the game is simple as is, but I can play as well as I do on a console.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried on the keyboard as well but it gets frustrating after a while. The xbox/ps3 controller still is the best way to play it.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A friend of mine bought this and quite frankly its weird in a bad way.

It doesnt detect third party controllers. Only XboX controllers seem to work properly. And while you can get a PS3 controller to work on it you still need an external software for the game to even detect you have it. But if a controller is third party, then you are out of luck all together and limited to the keyboard which is total shit to controll these kinds of games.
I have the game as well and I love to play it with my keyboard.
The only small problem that it has when you need to press some buttons in a short time.
But thats practise.

I love the game and hope later versions will be released to steam as well.
#removed#

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom