Foolish Little Brother...Nigete...Nigete..

Would you like to have your PL stay with you if you switch characters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Heya all :]

New project I'm working on for the first work of my portfolio that i need to apply for a good cg art academy.I've been itching to model this guy for awhile and this is what ive gotten so far

Smooth Shade (No Fancy Mats, or Lights.)

Wires

the mouth is also fully animateable.Anyway some C&C would be awesome!

Big thanx too: Sven-Da-Man (Reference)
Masashi Kishimoto (Character Design and Reference)
SV (drawover)

Oh ya i plan to do the cs levels and part2 when i can. Thanks Guys.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are some really clean proportions.

Best answers
looking cool! = ] can you post side and 3/4 ? and a close up of the animetable mouth would be cool as well : P you got too much polys here and there, and some weird flow on the boots, and a render with a thinner wire frame would look a bit better i think = ]

Best answers
Synth : Thanx Man, I think :smile:

Nataku : Your Wish is my commandO_O =]

3/4

Mouth Closeup (hope this is what ya asking for, bit hard to see due to its current poistion but inside is a modeld mouth and 2 sets of lowly detailed teeth)

As for the polywastage I agree bit of wasteage here and there, sometimes one chooses to ignore this when he doesnt have a limit hehe but i'll get to some collapsing :yes: As for the boots, Agreed and will look into it when I finish work.

Tx for the C&C so far guys :)

Best answers
Looks like a really good model there.. :) Can't wait to see more of it.. Keep up the good work :yes:

Best answers
The left and right side of the head look a little unbalanced. Why not just duplicate one side of the head to keep both sides symmetrical?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not liking the things on the legs. Looks a bit like Pinnochio's legs xD. Dunno how it's gonna turn out when you skin it though. Otherwise very nice start.

EDIT: I have a suggestion here. Why not make Sasuke a replacement for Trunks? You (or someone else) could rig it so that Burning Attack looks like Goukakyuu no Jutsu and Finishing Buster as Chidori. Or maybe Finishing Buster as Housenka no Jutsu. I could probably get you the sounds and as for the sprites, hmm....I'll try to sprite it, don't know how it'll turn out though, I'm still learning to sprite. Still, this is just a suggestion, don't think I'm forcing you or anything xD

Best answers
Woah! awesome!

It's the foolish little bro! :)

Everything looks so damn good, i cant wait to see it skinned!

10/10

Best answers
The left and right side of the head look a little unbalanced. Why not just duplicate one side of the head to keep both sides symmetrical?
Nah, I think that's just the angle he took the shot from (moved it by accident or something). If you look closely, the polyflow is the same as on the other side.

Best answers
Thanx for the crits guys, heres a smallish tweak update

-Made Eyes more Sharp
-Remirrored the entire model and welded
-Tweaked leg proportions
-General tweaks allover

dan_esf_fanatic : We'll see how things go and if I have the time for sure sounds fun :devgrin:

Thanx for the critz so far all, Hopefully i can start the uvw map soon:yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good to me proportions wise, you need to rework the polyflow in certain areas though, also try to work with less polies than you do now for cleaner results. ;)
I'd also suggest giving the collar depth at the bottom , like another row of polies.

Smoothing groups on the model will make it look much better too =) keep it up dude, looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom