Flying

Best answers
the only thing between flying and walking is that im not on the ground when flying. :S
what im trying 2 say is make flying abit faster then walking. not swooping fast but some where between or make walking slower of course. :smile:
you guys say its a mod based on the serie right.
They fly alot faster then they run so i think it should be so in game 2

tell me what you think :laff:

Best answers
in the series they only fly fast when they "activate" their aura! if they don't, they're pretty slow....
so it's based on the series :p :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they fly very fast with out the aura. Like when Trunks and Vegeta went off to find the androids they (i guess) raced and they were going REALLY fast with out the aura.

Best answers
MrTrick Jr. said:
in the series they only fly fast when they "activate" their aura! if they don't, they're pretty slow....
so it's based on the series :p :D

flying with or without aura they are ALWAYS faster then running people when they fly

like with the android 20 he ran away.
vegeta said: we didnt see him fly away so hes on foot. he couldnt have got far (because running is slower then flying)he had a head start they didnt fly with there aura and still gained on him so i still think flying should be a bit faster then running :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus videl can fly faster than people running, and she cant use her aura

Best answers
The chars in the shows can run pretty fast aswell (take cell for example when he is still weak, quite in the beginning of cell saga... or android 20)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter how you slice it flying is faster then running, granted they run damn fast. And btw why do you care bout running in ESF? You fly 99.9% of the time? ;/

Best answers
If you fly fast ...it's impossible to hit someone with a beam so i think that's the reason they let you fly slowly

Best answers
There's a big advantage of not flying: Your KI regenerates much faster, so you win almost every PS against not toooo strong enemies. Oops, I just told you the secret of my success ;)

Best answers
Nightmar3 said:
If you fly fast ...it's impossible to hit someone with a beam so i think that's the reason they let you fly slowly

i'm not saiying they should fly so fast that you cant hit them cause thats what teleport is 4.

what im saiying is that they could make it a little bit faster then running.]
or make running slower.

Best answers
I don't think so.
Making flying faster would make it impossible to hit sbdy with beams (especially when they are SSj3, which will be possible in future releases)
Making running slower would be annoying in 1st stage, because it would take you half an eternity to get somewhere by foot (I don't know about you, guys, but I often go by foot...)

Best answers
yea they dont fly mad ass just 2 goto the store or goto a krilliens house for tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom