Well

• wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was tryin BFP for the first time and it was really cool how you could fly upside down

it shouldn't b hard to code that in for esf, since so many other things have been coded in. it would make for more fun melee fights and such =P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES. I wanna see some real aerial fighting!

Best answers
the half life engine might not allow it but im not a coder so i cant say for sure it might be pretty good i would like to see it in

Best answers
It does allow it. In 1.1 I used to have cl_pitchup, and down set on 999 so i can do flips and stuff.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the point of flying upside down?

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Whats the point of flying upside down?
might confuse some people apart from just going around on a horizontal angle you can do verticle changes going backwards

Best answers
In some way you can already do this... if you fly down double tapping "w" he positions himself upside down! you only don't have that sense because when doing this you're looking straight to the floor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would confuse the player more than the opponent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I was about to suggest that. It's already in some mods. BumperCars has it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure of the ingame advantages of it. In the show they rarely did it unless it was one of those flying-melee fights. You could probably set two buttons to rotate the character along a Z axis so they fly on their side or whatever, but I doubt it would accomplish anything. Maybe someone can list the good points/advantages of it in BFP or BumperCars?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I said, I don't see the overall point of this exercise. Other than being fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I don't see the overall point of this game (other than being fun).
Btw Raven I'm too lazy to do a list, but you can do it in bumpercars because you dont use a crosshair in that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you can do it (in BumperCars), but what's the point in it? That's what I orginally asked.

To me it just seems like rotating the model which changes nothing, I don't see how thats fun :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but it has no actual purpose. You can't use it as part of a strategy to kill someone. Its merely a fun thing to do. If you're playing a serious clan war, you wouldn't bother with such a move. I would only use it at first to test it out then I wouldn't bother with it. Sounds like useless extra work to me, but I could be wrong.

Best answers
i'll like it, i have bfp and ebfp and it's fun to do that.. i always just play and shoot bots while i'm flying upside down love the idea:yes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome suggestion. I highly doubt it would be hard to put in either since their's a console command that allows you to go upside down like shin carl said.

Best answers
Id deifantly would get confused, but it be a pretty unique way of fightin! We can kind do this now tho, If one person i charigng down and the other one is charging up, they lock in verticaly instead of horizontally. Just 90 degreess off ur suggestion

Best answers
Whats the point i mean what going to do prepunch their you know what. Still would die from a disc and beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would not serve a real purpose strategically. it's just more adding to the effect of flying, being more free to do what you want. also, for added fun.

FOR THE FUN!!!! ahah..... so it would be more fun to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom