Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, not that great..

• Dumb.. >__<

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I don't know if this could be supported by the HL engine, and I have already mentioned this but pple didn't really understand what i was saying, so i'll try to explain it again :notice:
For instance, two guys fighting in the sky, one kicks the guy a few hundred yards down and the guy flies into the water where he could not be seen. When the guy flies out of the water and then up to the sky to knock the guy away, isn't that really cool? But kno what would make it even cooler, is when the guy is flying out of the water, and he's about to reach the surface of the water.. there is a lump of water (which gets bigger and bigger as the guy comes closer to the water surface) and BOOM the water has a small explosion and the guy blasts his way up before he kicks the sky-guy some hundred yards away..
They are in the movie--does ne1 like my suggestion..?? :tired:

Best answers
I like your seggestion but I don't think it's possible in the hl engine, but then again I'm not a coder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand what ya mean but i dont really care if its in or not, and im pretty sure it isnt possible but im not totally sure

MaX

Best answers
i get what ya mean but that cause extreme lag cause most the time water lags bad enough but with 3d effect on it may cause Server Crashes alot but its kewl :\ hl engine sucks:S not with esf tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom