Flying all the ways u want!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its already suggested, but my suggestion is that you should be able to fly upside down, like u could in BF, ppl like goku and kid buu did it alot in dbz

and the thing is, it will be more fun cuz u will be able to dodge some attacks, so

normaly a kamehameha will hit ur feet but if u go up side down or almost up side down, the kamehameha will just go past u and it will be fun to react on that with the new melee system

dodging and countering will be very good with the new melee system :rolleyes:

Best answers
Been suggested, been denied. People want it, but its pointless.

But then again, some suggestions that have been denied (Walljump anyone?), have been added in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cl_pitchup 999999 should let u flip to your hearts content

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why denied????

I love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use it or lose it!

Best answers
yyea good idea!!
but i dont think the ESF team will change the melee.
they said that the advence melee is work in progress.
but they would'nt take ideas from the suggestion forum=\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cl_pitchup 999 you should be able to do backflips and stuff, not sure about frontflips.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that means you're suggesting swooping backwards ??? good idea, because it's useless like most suggestions
if you see an enemy in front of you charging a KHH ... would swoop backwards and run away ??? it's very easy do dodge every attack
so just train it and you don't need swooping-and-looking-in-wrong-direction-and-fly-into-next-wall-what-happens-every-times-in-DBZ ... oh damn ... I would laugh that much if anyone in DBZ would swoop backwards, crushes into next wall and knocks out himself
I think you should get damage if you're swooping and touching a wall in an specific angle

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm about that last part, it might be ahrd to code tough:

Some of u might know Freelancer, u have a Button for mouse flight and if u press that button u can fly all the ways, if u press that button again u will fly normal again

maybe put that system 2 in the game
if this would be inserted it would be much more DBZ like, cuz if u fly up now ull just move up kinda, and with the system that i mean ull just fly up like u do normal but well ermm hard to say but if u think u can imagine what i mean lol

Best answers
Imagine that you are flying back and you are looking back . If you could fire a ball it would a flexible atack!

i'm not a good writer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Shadow ... you just suggested the turbo ... congrats ... it's already in
swooping will stay as a charged version ... it's more like DBZ ... concentrate and uber fast moving then

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?????? :scared: :scared: o_o o_o o_O

first off all i aint talking about swoop OR turbo, and if my suggestion is put in its still a fast game, but u can just move anywhere u want, that will make it more dbz like

so sorry nretep, i dont know WHAT ur talking about o_O :confused: :confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're just suggesting to combine turbo with swooping
make turbo with the speed and KI cost of swoop ... so what's your point of doing this ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom