Flash Animation

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cutting and flow of the flash could be improved a lot.

Also, the image at the bottom that has the text beside it, should be put in the center, along with the text.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work on your tweening, the animation is slightly choppy at some parts, and the speed of the moving characters fluctuates. If you're using frame by frame, try to keep it as smooth as possible.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And try to use different poses, for when gogetta kicks him back..

But i like it, strange though, gogetta versus vegeta, but that isn't really important.

I like it! gogetta is the man! :yes:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the best part of the animation is when vegeta suddenly changes his clothes from buu saga outfit to saiyan saga lol,
Its verry choppy, I dont know why it had to be that large, could be the same with using a smaller resolution..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I think the best part of the animation is when vegeta suddenly changes his clothes from buu saga outfit to saiyan saga lol,
Its verry choppy, I dont know why it had to be that large, could be the same with using a smaller resolution..
I just noticed that :) But I won't change it because it's complete.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that you can really judge this type of thing but i think i did a better job in image ready o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some weird things:

-Gogeta is made out of Vegeta and Goku...how can he attack vegeta then =P
-First vegeta has the Majin Buu outfit thingy...after attacked, he has the saiyan saga outfit
-theres a lil white line under vegeta...that u can see when he flies over the black part..
-gogetas face (in the blackbar) moves...which looks weird
-Sometimes a green stroke appears around the black bar...and then dissapears

and last but not least....you shouldve made the flash a bit longer....why do ppl always make it so short =o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
Not that you can really judge this type of thing but i think i did a better job in image ready o_o
So what? This thread isn't about your art it's about his. Don't do that again please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom