Flamethrower??

Best answers
What is flamethrower for trunks i never seen such a thing in dbz he had burning attack is that what it is??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's actually he move he killed frieza with, after he sliced him up with his sword, he blasted the pieces with one hand crossed with a blast that looked to be burning attack.

Dunno why they call it the flamethrower...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'Cause it kinda looks like a flamethrower...?

It doesn't have an official name as far as I'm aware, but its exactly as Chakra said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, what they said, but it didn't look like the burning attack. The burning attack was a small blast, flamethrower was an uncontrollable burst of energy. It charred Frieza's gibs into...charred gibs.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wee charded gibs.
Does this mean in esf we get to eat them and gain some pl/life?

lol j/k

To be frank: trunks needs attacks, but I dont think this is eat... i mean it. (Allthough eating people would be pretty sw33t)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, trunks never even ate the pieces, wtf are you talking about...?
but, here you go...

Best answers
AHAHAHA

eating charred goku arms.......

*shrugs it off*

ok ok......... flamethrower.... would be a nice move....... but wat about the splash damage when u usually fire a beam at close range?

wat i c when i hear "flamethrower" is trunks teleporting in front of the enemy and just spitting energy into their stomachs or something.......

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
Dude, trunks never even ate the pieces, wtf are you talking about...?
I was joking around. I was trying to find a extreme reason why to use it. All it did was to make shure that frieza couldnt revive after he fired. The only reason why I said eat it was cause I thought it seemed funny when I thought of it. Lighten up and start laughing at sarcastic things.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the flame thrower looks REALLY cool ingame. Its like.. a real flame thrower.. lol. I just wonder how we're gonna use it :)

jaf

Best answers
Yeah, what they said, but it didn't look like the burning attack. The burning attack was a small blast, flamethrower was an uncontrollable burst of energy. It charred Frieza's gibs into...charred gibs.
Well this reminds me of that in ESF, the burning attack is a tiny useless beam.. but i have played the liero Xtreme DBZ mod(well.. lol?) and burning attack was a freaking huge fireball. Which one is the "real" burning attack?

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
the flame thrower looks REALLY cool ingame. Its like.. a real flame thrower.. lol. I just wonder how we're gonna use it :)
uh huh

ur making me anxious now

haha

maybe u could make it so that trunks teleports to a random enemy and fires flamethrower at their face at the cost of like......... 3/4 KI bar
ahaha

but not sure how much dmg it should do tho

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jaf said:
Well this reminds me of that in ESF, the burning attack is a tiny useless beam.. but i have played the liero Xtreme DBZ mod(well.. lol?) and burning attack was a freaking huge fireball. Which one is the "real" burning attack?
burning attack is one of my favourate beams, replace it for when you'd charge generic beams, it not only does more damage, it blinds your enemy while you can freely melee them. Burning attack is the only thing i play with trunks for.

As for the flame thrower, I wish they implemented it as a generic move... because it is a generic move, its a close range ki attack imo, and the game needs more of them =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, beams are too long range. Attacks like this should be really interesting to see implimented.

Best answers
For you confused people: Trunks wasn't the only person to use it. The "flamethrower" was used several times by several people throughout the series. A few examples:
-Dabura blowing Kibito away after the gang discovers Babidi's hideout
-Goku blasting Brolly at close range in movie 8

And others that I forgot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The flamethrower is just a normal generic beam that DBZ fans decided to name themselves because of its fiery look. Its not a major attack nor was it implied to be. The fact that the ESF team actually considers it a new special attack astounds me. All it did was luquidate Frieza's cut-up body. And last I checked, other beams have the same ability...so why this generic beam that trunks did became so special is a mystery to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I have been saying that all along.
Yeah well...I've been saying it longer than you. so HA!!! o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if it IS generic I think only trunks should have it cuz as of now, I don't see much uniqueness to him.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it would be fun eating the charred gibs of the enemies ;)
Just don't eat buu.

It is just an other attack that trunks probally needs. Simple as that to explain all the arguements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom