First try at imageready

Best answers
Hey people. I've been digging around in photoshop vaguely for the past couple of months and decided to go straight into making a sig with Imageready. Was relatively simple, followed a 4 frame tutorial that taught the basics of animation with the picture and i carried on from there abit.

Only problem i have with this right now is the signature's size. It is ridiculous.. I think i have 18 frames in it, and im sure the 380kb size is due to the blurring of the backround. Unfortunatly i believe that the fading of the OS icons wouldnt really fit in with a static backround.

Critz/Flames/Fanmail are all welcomed with arms wide open.

If anybody has any tips of how to compress .gif files or anything of the sort, please tell me :)

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm... the animation is not really goo to see! Make More glow !.... But about the Background... I cant see anything there!

Best answers
I chose not to make the animation of the glow and backround too drastic or else it would look tacky. The slight glowing effect is something i do like, but i will change it if afew more people add to the crits..

Best answers
First of all i would like to apologize for this double post.

Now, the reason i double posted. Simple. I would like to tell you all how much displeasure i am getting from not having anybody comment on this signature. Say something. My skills will not improve unless i learn afew techniques or get some tips from people that have been doing this longer then me.

Dont be so ****y as to not reply to a "Noob's" thread. If i was a regular on this forum im sure you all wold have been saying something instead of hiding in the shadows and NOT EVEN VIEWING MY TOPIC :/

I am sorry about getting angry. But you must understand that the only reason i have for not being a regular here is because then i will have to deal with you all "too cool to post in your thread" people. You all think that you are so much better then everybody else just because you are a more dedicated member here. I respect that. But that does not need to be reflected in your attitudes towards lesser forum whoreistic members. >: |

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ur sig would be a lot better if the composition and the focus point was better, at the moment my eyes cant settle on, if things on there were organised differently i wudda liked i better, and it looks a little desaturated, i'd give it 5/10 right now, if u changed it a lil i would probably like it better ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom