First PSP adds running in japan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow normaly i wouldnt post something like this but this is just too much

check this wonderful baby

wow yeah nice add sony fat chance anyones gonna wanna buy the psp now

i know wouldnt wanna buy it looking at that.. maybe gouge my eyeballs out from the uglyness of it sure but not spend money on a psp

i think a big sign that says "NEW METAL GEAR GAME FOOS!!" would be a muuucchh better way to sell ur handheld as thats the reason im gettin one

Best answers
wtf is that? It makes absolutely no sense to me, maybe because I'm not japanese, maybe because it makes no sense

i agree with your slogan tho

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks like some kinda pixeled ink blot...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about "Metal Gear Card Battle Foos"

PSP is looking like alot less than promised, which sucks, I was looking forward to a mini PS2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
How about "Metal Gear Card Battle Foos"

PSP is looking like alot less than promised, which sucks, I was looking forward to a mini PS2.
it is a mini ps2 :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PSP Ads Running in Japan said:
The ad doesn't say much. In fact, it doesn't feature any pictures or even a description of the portable machine. Instead, nearly the entire page is taken up with a giant Quick Response code, which looks something like a rectangular UPC symbol. The QR code is generally used in Japan for mobile phones. When a camera phone user takes a snapshot of the code, the phone can read the information and convert it into data such as a URL for a product Web site. If this is the case, people can click directly over to the Web site using the browser function on their mobile phones.

By printing a QR code as the first of its PSP advertisements, the company might just be trying to convince the public that the PSP will be an all-in-one portable machine much like mobile phones themselves. Or perhaps there is a deeper secret behind the advertisement.

Another mystery to puzzle over is why Sony is advertising the PSP at all at this point. It's possible that SCE might be launching the ad in response to the deluge of media hype and commercial advertisements surrounding the Nintendo DS. But on the other hand, it might be a sign that the company is planning an announcement about the system's price and/or launch date. Considering that Nintendo began running its DS ads on TV just a week or so before it announced the handheld's release date and price, this may indeed may be a harbinger of forthcoming news.

By Hirohiko Niizumi -- GameSpot
:eek:

10 chars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know but its still stupid

concidering all they say is it LOOKS like a code and it COULD link to a psp site or something :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Sony is trying to be Post Modern or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom