first attempt at making my own sig!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 px black border pls <3

It looks okay for a first try. The background is pretty bland, and the whole sig is a bit long. Of course it's because of the Masamune, but because of it the background is also longer than usual, and since the background looks a bit boring, it drags the whole thing down a little.

The art looks neat, but not very sharp, thought, that might just be me.

Add a border, make the background more interesting. I think the colors are okay, but a bit more diversity might be nice.

6/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
art? oh, you mean my model? :p

im trying to think how to change the background, i was going for a theme of sephiroth and his black lifestream tendrils creeping over the image...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
art? oh, you mean my model? :p

im trying to think how to change the background, i was going for a theme of sephiroth and his black lifestream tendrils creeping over the image...
the tendrils are a good idea, except make them more defined, less blurry. They look too distant. Nice deformation with the model btw, looks nice. Allow me to do a drawover?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice deformation like growler said :D just i miss the alphamapping of the hair abit... or just over color the hair more detailed ;D

lookin good! just more effects would be nice :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did the best I could on the tendrils, yet they still suck :p Well anyway, here is what we mean by 'Effects'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmmm growler... ya might mean "What you mean by "Effects"" not we...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom