Fireflies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh, it's good to be in the force pit :p *runs*

Well, they've already shown a bunch of fresh stuff to the general public as well, I just say take the time to release, screw the trailer.

Totally agree with Darktooth with the lock on thing, I'm glad it's gone as well.

Best answers
nah they should make the trailer in the mean time of doing everything else... i mean we have all waited for a long time... a little bit more waiting should not be a problem

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you donate 5 dollar or more to Greg, you will be able to visit a secret forum, wich shows stuff that does not make it to the main page, or stuff that will be shown a few weeks later on the main page, you will also be able to post in the team suggestion forum, and some more stuff i guess, bbut i wouldn't know, cause I can't donate for some dumb reason.

Anyway, there should definietly be a trailer, they allways make you wet your pants.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would love to be suprised...i hope they havent showed us everything yet...
i havent seen the generic balls in action, i hope there are more things so see...
but 1.2 wont be borring at all, think that just to see all the things in the first time will take some time...

Best answers
whats going to happen when beta 1.2 comes out. my face is going to be glued to the computer screen and im not going to leave my room for about 3 weeks not even for food. i will resort to eating my computer desk for substinance.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[TMC]WheresWald said:
whats going to happen when beta 1.2 comes out. my face is going to be glued to the computer screen and im not going to leave my room for about 3 weeks not even for food. i will resort to eating my computer desk for substinance.
Chill out dude, its just a game. Sure the work the team has put into 1.2 is amazing, but its not healthy to not have a life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
The team gets a 4 week all expenses paid vacation to HarsensIsland.com
( Sponsored by Phil )
It's funny cause it's really a place \o/.

Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
shut up punk dont demand the team whut 2 do. just sit down and relax, only a lil bit more tell the 1.2 is out then u can do whut u want. They are just waiting 4 the mirrors but while u are waiting check these 3 movies out ull be excited 4 the time http://www.esforces.com/team/Darktooth/
check all 3 movies they are realy good

why are u flaming... I was just joking, thats why I put the smile there like that :)
no need to be agrresive :(

Best answers
And no, they're not waiting for mirrors, FYI.

Whoever made that rumor muist have his eyes stabbed out and fed to my cat :D

Best answers
lol well this is whut i heard from the team, but now i realy no whuts going on. uh oh they still final beta testing and doing a few adjustments like balancing etc.

Best answers
Anyway, it sounds interesting. On a side note what are Generic balls? Is it a new name for the Ki Blasts? :confused: I suppose I could do a search but I'm installing BFV and my comp is slooooow.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drake_Kurthem said:
Anyway, it sounds interesting. On a side note what are Generic balls? Is it a new name for the Ki Blasts? :confused: I suppose I could do a search but I'm installing BFV and my comp is slooooow.
Generic balls are like generic beams, a ball attack for everyone's use...a good decoy if I may say so, but no, they aren't old, they are exclusive to this release. Ki blasts are ki blasts, gen balls are gen balls ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I know it's almost painfully ironic to say this in this thread...but...can we get things BACK on topic?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe, if it wasnt freedom who started this topic itd be closed already :)
this topic hasnt got any real use or info

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom