finnish language pack

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make if it you want to, not if other people think you should.

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have the time, resources and patience then go for it.

What you'll need:

- Finnish dubs of all the episodes of DB/Z/GT, or at least the ones pertinent to the characters you're making sounds for. Good luck with this, i've never seen a Finnish dub :p

- Software, I use CubeMedia, VirtualDub to rip from Games/Episodes repectivley and Audacity to put them together.

- Knowledge of what happens in what episodes, or a comprehensive episode guide, so you know where to go for each attack sound.

Links:
http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Best answers
Tietenki pitää tehä suomenkielinen pakki esf :D

ofcourse u gotta make a finnishsound pack for esf :D

Best answers
Totta kai Suomi pakkia :D

Offcorse Finnish language pack

Best answers
well...
actually theres no finnish dbz dubbed version :) in finland its da uk version :)

i was planning to make a language pack for da menus, melee, and other stuff like that no sounds sry. :D

Best answers
but of course i can dub em with my friends but i dont think it would be a good idea (we dont wanna make esf a joke ) lol
so i cant get da original sounds.
if someone has da talent to be a finnish sound artist(make finnish sounds for me )
i would make the sounds 2 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the Finnish use the UK dub (which is almost identical to the US version but worse, look at my Location ;)) I don't think you should bother doing it.

As for Finnish melee/menu sounds, wouldn't they be exactly the same as the defaults? Or any language for that matter?

Best answers
i dont mean da melee sounds but like in head on you win would be voitit and ya lost would be hävisit something like that and a bot menu of course. server login menu etc...

Best answers
i already have once done this for my own use but i needed to completely format my computer 2 days ago so....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, double posting is against the rules ya know,

and youve technically done it 5 times now, if we warned you for every occurence youd be banned by this topic alone ^^

edit your previous post if you feel you have to add something and nobody has responded to your thread

Best answers
Is easyer than TAKING ALL DB/Z/GT episodes dude ... y dont u get the PS DB games , all sounds r there , taunts and everything, is eazr and fast, hope this helps :D

Best answers
i kno ... but u try to make a sound pack ,... rite? ... win/loose ... balbalabl ... etc ... thats y ... get the games :S

Best answers
if id make da sound pack i would need to get finnish dbz sounds but there r non (even in the games)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom