Finished FF X

Best answers
today.... i have to say that compared to ff 8 and ff7 the last boss was a joke. Anyway , the last part was really sad:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft ive beaten it like 80 times over

Best answers
it is ok for some i just didn't like it mainly cuase the card game was replaced with *shudders* blitzball which is really annoying

Best answers
ya im the cardgame champ... somehow that sounds stupid *pulls out dbz card* ha i win :S i like it but i gues some people dont like it it is kinda short but i like it alought the level up is pretty cool

Best answers
i prefered FFIX's way of cardgame it was more entertaining i was pretty good at it *and i am the champ of magic teh gathering in my area*

Best answers
heh, im not a die hard FF Fan, so im not fimiliar with past ones, I thought this one looked pretty good, so i started thinkin about buyin it. RPG games OWN!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Since you're not a "die hard", you'll probably like it.
See.....I LOVED the active-time battle system....and they got rid of it in 10....
pissed me off to no end..

7 will ALWAYS be my favorite FF..
spent an ENTIRE summer break playing that game through..
memories.. :D

Best answers
*die hard FF fan enters*

hi all
i just wonna give you my views of FF
1st FFVII - best FF ever, and i think truely in my heart no FF will compare to this one, i think maybe because it was my first FF and it truely is awesome
2nd FFX -a nice piece of work, a awesome game, but lacking the whole FF7 expirence. sphere grid - awesome
3rd= FFVIII,FFIX both awesome games but missing something
in FFVIII .......something
in FFIX it seems it was made for sissy little 5 yr olds, it was an awesome game, but the attacks where so weak...it was just disapionting

but really you cant compare FF games they are all a true masterpiece of games, lifechanging even

Best answers
Is you all are tryly diehard ff fans, have you played all the ones before 7? huh?! :D

Best answers
I have every FF ever made, even some still untransalated. For Nintendo emulator and Super Nintendo emulator I have FF I-VI

I have FFVII on the PC, my all time favorite of course.
I also have FFVIII but I didn't really like it too much. Pretty FMVs but the story and gameplay wasn't that great.

I have FFIX for my PSX emulator, its ok. Better graphics, better storyline, but still not up to the greatness that was FFVII.

I don't have a PS2 emulator yet (don't think they have such things yet) but I have played FFX, the graphics are superb! and I found the storyline and gameplay quite entertaining. If you own a playstation 2 I recommend at least renting the game and you will see what I'm talking about.

And FFXI should be coming out this summer for PS2 and PC. Its to be the very first Multiplayer online Final Fantasy.

Like I said, I'm no Diehard Final Fantasy fan, as most of the games I own I haven't bothered to play the whole game through. Except for 7 and 10. :)

Best answers
Final Fantasy 3 for the snes is still the best in my opinion

sure... the graphics are old
true people arnt computer animated...

but damn Kefka was the best villian ever

Mwhahah

ps. Locke the " Treasure Hunter " was cool to :)

Best answers
I was thinkin bout getting FFX, now i will, and HOPEFULLY i can also get GTA3. VIOLENCE OWNS! MUAHAHHAAA!

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Since you're not a "die hard", you'll probably like it.
See.....I LOVED the active-time battle system....and they got rid of it in 10....
pissed me off to no end..

7 will ALWAYS be my favorite FF..
spent an ENTIRE summer break playing that game through..
memories.. :D
Lol thank you ChimpBot i see your someone who enjoys wasteing away at FF7. me and my friend played it once see who could beat it first i lost because he just did the main parts of the game i did every sidequest and was at lvl 99 with all chars i had 100+ hours on my card he had 20 - 25 Hours on his pfft best game ever IMO... ARGH how i crave i could erase my memory and play it like i just got it and never played it before ahh the memories of all nighters trying to level my guy up to level 30 before the Shinra Building ;D
and i can't forget crying when Aerith Died :cry:
Lame isn't it but all well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been playing the same game of ff7 for lets see about a year now :D

gotta love chocobo garden!!! :D

Best answers
i may not be a true die hard ff fan but i got almost all of them except 10 and i have all though played ten and i just think FFVII is the best :p O_O o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom