Figure this out

Best answers
How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. I don't know. Now, go to work and try your luck.

Best answers
There are no "e"'s, which is odd, considering it is the most oft used letter in the english language.

*yawn*

Best answers
ZariusZer0 said:
There are no "e"'s, which is odd, considering it is the most oft used letter in the english language.

*yawn*
Bingo, In the paragraph there is no letter E used, it is called a lipogram.

I would give you a rep if it was enabled but instead just accept this Richard Simmons.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Uhm, the word "but" starts a sentence? :X

ack, I dunno >_<!
And, becauce, and but can all start a sentence. They just told you not to in elementary school because it looks and sounds awkward. It can in fact be used to exclamate a point made in the previous sentence. ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not for nothing but this was false advertising, dude. It says that there is something "wrong" about the paragraph...but for what it's worth, not using a certain letter isn't really something wrong. Just sort of a coincidental thing.

Best answers
It's not coincidental, it is called a lipogram, they wouldn't give it a name if it was a coincidence.

And it doesn't state what is "wrong", it asks what is "unusual". :rolleyes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idane said:
It's not coincidental, it is called a lipogram, they wouldn't give it a name if it was a coincidence.

Congratulations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idane said:

but it is lacking an indent :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom