Fighter GT

Kamui

K
Hey, this is my first post, here!

Anyway, I picked these two nifty items up at the local dollar store. It's basically a complete rip off of DBGT! The title on it says Fighter GT, and on the bottom, says made in Chine (OOoooo...). Nothing on the back, though. In the background are a
1. Blue eternal dragon (looks like the one from the DB intro)
2. Goku (DB)
3. Goten (DBZ)
4. Trunks (DBZ)
5. some blue dragon (has dark blue shirt on that says "Dragon", and yellow pants... looks familiar, but can't quite remember it.)
6. another Goku (DBGT).
7. randomly colored one-star DBs
Also are a modified Goku and Vegeta, in the left and right corners, and in the bottom right, is SSJ3 Goku with BLACK HAIR!!! O_O

OK, here are the pics. Sorry they're so crappy, my camera sucks. Once I get a couple more bucks, I'll buy more of em, and take pictures of the stuff inside (there are pog-like things with Vegeta, Goku, SSJ4 Goku, Bebi Vegeta, Golden Oozaru Bebi Vegeta, Bebi, and Ubuu.)

From left to right (for the GT impared): SSJ4 Goku, Goku (with orange sleeves! Weird...), SSJ4 Vegeta

From left to right: Bebi Vegeta, Vegetto (with blue sleeves... I think this and the Goku one got mixed up!), SSJ4 Gojita

Like I said, I'll post more pics of the stuff inside, once I can buy more of them.

Kamui

K
Ah, screw it. I'm opening them now. I'll have pics of the stuff later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom