Fight

Best answers
Oh great. I have to work harder? Lol, jk. It will be fun in round 2, when Iceman is done against Engar. Good Luck and hope you win Iceman!

**UPDATE**

Okay, I really need to check other posts before I post. Iceman lost, and now he can completely focus on our fight. Oh man...I don't have any rep to lose right now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, but i wasnt trying. i kinda wasted his time too. but i want to save my real stuff for the rumble. but enough talking, start fighting ^_^.

btw both of your stories were good. you sure proven not to be an easy match.

Best answers
Before I start round 2, Miroku, can you tell me what is wrong with my writing? I don't know about Majin_Sasuke, but I want to improve enough to beat Ice. He is talented after all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry Veji, I neglected to mention downfalls...

Vejimaru: look at the way Icey fights. I find his descriptions very imageful. I'm not saying copy his style, I'm saying learn a little then develop your own.

The same can be said for you, Majin_Sasuke.

Iceman, I do find it hard to read some part of your stories because the wording trips me up a little. It wasn't enough to cost you the fight though it does detract from it.

Best answers
Okay. I won't be posting for a while cause I want to practice before I actually begin round 2

Best answers
Hmmm...looks like I'm actually gonna have to try instead of just writing like I normally do to win round 2...heh heh, this is gonna be fun. You can expect a post from me sometime after Valentines (Feb 14th)

Best answers
I'm afraid I must leave this battle, for it will get too intense for me to handle. I wrote at my highest level during round 1, and we still lost, so I wish to leave. Take my rep if u will, just let me leave in peace.

Sorry Veji.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*scratches head* dang i was that good?

nah i dont take reputation points. but u do owe me some. and i want them now! nah im kidding. it was nice facing u while it lasted. if ya need help in a tag-battle, just call me ^_^

Best answers
please continue its a gd story don t stop
and if i can can i be in it my charater is mgx amnd hes got a cool sword that glows with mystic powers

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting turn. Looks like you guys get to write in Sasuke's demise into the next rounds.

Mastergamerx, please don't post in a fight club thread until it's finished, though no warnings issued this time since it's a plea for continuation.

Best answers
Heh. Keeled under the pressure huh Majin_Sasuke? Don't blame ya. You did well. Miroku...er...I mean Deman (change ur sig sometime!) will my attacks go up to 4 for me and 2 for Iceman or will his go down to 2 for him and one for me in our respective stories? Oh, and Iceman, you can have the honor of killing off Sasuke in your first post. I will write my own story but kill him off in the same way. Heh. This is gonna be explosive, for I will use my transformation for the first (and hopefully last until I face Cuc) time ever. Get ready...BWAHAHAHA!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, go back to the regular style, two succesfull attacks of your own and one successful enemy attack.

Best answers
Hey, you shouldn't be posting in the middleof a fight, and it does take a while to write them, especially when an unexpected plot twist comes up. I just want to see how grusomly Iceman terminates M_Sasuke, after all, he and I are demons. Just give us some time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-The sky tone darkened as it resembled nightfall. Both fighters moved thier way towards Iceman at speeds that the human eye couldn't see. Iceman's emotions turned into a face of terror as the two fighters was closing in...

The fighters was coming in fast, but Iceman kept his cool. He turned and looked at Majin Sasuke who was slightly slower than Vejimaru. Iceman dashed foward looking to set an attack on the confident warrior. He let out a roar that resembled a panther when its angry as he raised his arm over his head. In a matter of seconds, Iceman shot out a straight thrust, which cut through the wind like paper, and landed through Sasuke's chest. The attack shattered 4 of Sasuke's ribs and his breast bone. Vejimaru turned around and saw Sasuke's body (which was hanging over the cold machines hand) pour its blood onto Icemans clothes. Frosty's hand was still inside of Sasuke as he threw his carcous over to the side, in which it rolled before coming to a stop beside Vejimaru's feet.

Vejimaru looked down as he saw his comrade die before his eyes. By this time, the court was evacuated when they saw Iceman's vicious attack on Sasuke. Vejimaru's head rose, for each second that passed by, his anger began rising higher and higher before finally reaching its limits. Iceman showed signs of fatigue from his last manuver. He knew there was nothing he can do at the time to stop the angerd fighter. Vejimaru dashed foward at Iceman, Each time his feet was to touch the ground, it cracked the ground beneath him. Iceman showed poor signs of his fighting techniques as he was on the recieving end of Vejimaru's kick. The earth-shaking attack that crushed Iceman's jaw bone, sent him flying through the gate that stood behind him.

Iceman's body bounced off the ground several times before coming to a stop in front of a boarding house. The tenants looked outside their window when they heard a loud thud just outside their rooms. One of them screamed "holy bleeeeep* as he saw a trail coming from the hole in the fense, to where iceman landed. The cold one strained his way to all fours, spat up blood, and fell flat on the ground again. "I... I have to wait until he gets... closer" said Iceman. Choosing his steps carefully, Vejimaru made his way towards Iceman while watching out for blind-side attacks. The onlookers in the neighborhood was silent as Vejimaru got closer and closer to Iceman. Vejimaru reached down to pick up the cold one when he looked into his eyes. "Im in too much pain to fight. If i cant beat you physically, I'll beat you mentally" said Iceman. Vejimaru found himself in a dark and cold place. "Welcome to my world, this is where your life ends. For 48 hours you will be stabbed repeatidly by my dragon katana." Though it felt like 48 hours of tourcher, it only happened in 2 seconds. Vejimaru's body instantly dropped while his eyes were wide, and his pupils were white. Iceman finally rose to his feet and looked down on the mentally damaged fighter...

-I used one of my attacks on Majin Sasuke's demise. If this is an error in the rules, I'll gladly fix it.

Best answers
Both the fighters were closing in on Iceman at speeds that no normal human could comprehend. Then, it happened. In a split second, Majin_Sasuke tripped, having bent too far forward in his dash. During the half second that Majin_Sasuke was in the air, Iceman ran forward and pushed his hand through the ninja-to-be's chest and out the other side. Vejimaru looked on with a cool expression on his face, while the crowd that had formed around the amazing battle gasped. Somebody screamed. Majin_Sasuke hung limply from Icemans arm, which was now covered in blood. Iceman pulled him off of his arm and threw him to Vejimaru's feet. Vejimaru chuckled to himself.
"He's still alive, though barely, and that shall be your downfall, Iceman"
As he said this, Vejimaru picked up the ninja-in training by the scruff, and held him high above his head. In a flash of blinding light, Majin_Sasuke had disappeared.
"Wh-where did he go?" Iceman asked in bewilderment, looking around.
"I have absorbed his energy, the energy that shall power my transformation!" Vejimaru roared. However, before Vejimaru could even move, Iceman was in front of him. Iceman swept Veji's feet out from beneath him with a smooth kick, and while he was hanging in the air, launched a ferocious uppercut which launched him high into the air.
"ICE SHAKER!" Iceman roared as he appeared above Vejimaru, grabbed him by the head, and threw him back to earth. Vejimaru's impact created a crater in the tarmack that was the basketball court, and uprooted several nearby hoops.
"That...is that!" Iceman said to himself. He started to leave, but spun around at the sound of chuckling. Vejimaru was standing at the edge of the crater, completely uninjured. Iceman was expecting a speech, but Vejimaru only said a few words.
"You should consider yourself lucky, I have never transformed for anyone!" Vejimaru snarled. A sudden breeze ruffled Iceman's clothes, and the sky turned dark. Vejimaru's hair started to move, as if it were alive. The whites of his eyes turned blood red, and his irises turned jet black, then disappeared all together. Vejimaru roared, and Iceman leapt in surprise, for the roar seemed too deep for a body such as Vejimaru's. Vejimaru looked at the sky, and as he did so, he started to grow. His face elongated and spouted dirty white fur, which clashed with his snow white fangs. His hands and feet turned into paws, each of which were as big as Iceman, his legs and arms grew bulkier and elongated, and a tail burst out from his rear. After the transfromation was complete, Iceman found himself staring at what appeared to be a white, shaggy dog. A white, shaggy dog that was 50 feet tall.
"This is your last hour alive...enjoy it" Dog-Vejimaru said in a deep voice that shook the heavens. Iceman was momentarily stunned, and while he was gaping, Vejimaru galloped on all fours at Iceman with speed that didn't match his large build, and with a swat of his gigantic paw, had smashed the cold one into the closest building, a boarding home. The home collapsed on top of Iceman, killing its inhabitants at the same time. Iceman pulled himself up and out of the rubble, and powered up to his max. Vejimaru just snarled at the weak power that was coming from Iceman. Vejimaru suddenly stopped, and grinned the way dogs do; showing lots of teeth. He stood up on two legs, much like he did in his human form, and stretched his arms out on either side of him.
"N-n-no..." Iceman said to himself. He knew this technique. Two dark orbs of energy appeared in each of the demon dogs hands, crackling with arcane power. The then bought his hands together in front of him, and combined the balls of energy into one. The very ground was shaking with the level of power that this attack was using. The world suddenly seemed to go silent for Iceman. He didn't hear Vejimaru roar the name of his attack, nor did he hear the screams of the people that had been watching, he just saw the massive amounts of energy that was directed at him.
"Focus...focus...use the chakra deep within...FOCUS!" Iceman said to himself. With the last reserves of his energy, Iceman summoned a shield of spirit...
Vejimaru then fired his blast, a blast that consumed the city block, as well as Iceman. When the smoke cleared, Vejimaru was back in his normal form, fully clothed. He turned to leave and fell to his knees. He had used a vast amount of energy in that attack. Everyone around him lay dead or dying.
"300 dead, 5 billion more to go..." Vejimaru said to himself, looking around at the scene of death. He managed to pull himself to his feet, when he heard someone else doing the same. He turned to see Iceman, pulling himself out of the rubble that used to be a city block.
"We've both drained all our energy," Vejimaru began, and Iceman finished, "so now it comes down to the last man standing"...
----
I don't think it's against the rules...

Best answers
Yeah, I had the bio open when I was typing it. I figured your attack would be more dramatic if you threw me down.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man takes the cake, baby. Good job, though there were a few sentences that did trip me up, such as:

"Vejimaru dashed foward at Iceman, Each time his feet was to touch the ground, it cracked the ground beneath him. Iceman showed poor signs of his fighting techniques as he was on the recieving end of Vejimaru's kick."
That was a bit of a run-on, and your... what's the word? The plural didn't agree with the verb. It should rather have been: "...each time his feet were to touch the ground..."

But none the less you did do well enough to win.

Vejimaru you over-used commas, I found myself taking too many unnecessary pauses.

A sudden breeze ruffled Iceman's clothes, and the sky turned dark.
If you are just connecting two seperate clauses with a conjunction, the comma becomes un-needed.

Oh yeah, and Ice Man, you didn't need to use an attack for his demise, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom