FF Help is Required

Best answers
Sup every one i have had my share of troubles in the past in the world of FF but this one takes the cake im in playing FF-X2 and im in a real sticky situation. Im on Anima and i can not beat him it is so hard i have my white mage black mage and thief combo on but it just doesn't seem to work ive tryed so many times but i just cant beat him so if any body would like to help me on a strategy :confused: help me out thanks

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played that game through, (stuck at 99% cuz i cant beat that giant tonberry underneath bevelle, who i remind you would kill a party of animas in 3 turns, (30k damage yikes) i never found any storyline based enemy to be difficult at all, i think the only way you couldve got to that point and been to weak was if you rushed through the game only doing what was required and not levelling you characters and dressspheres up, cuz by the time i got to that point he took 5 turns tops, and all my characters were level 95+, i reccomend 2 dark knights and a berserker, thats what i usually use, i took out the majority of enemies, (including bosses) before i even needed to heal, so i didnt need a healer,

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Considering you were able to beat the magus sisters, anima should be a piece of cake. Sure he has a lot of hp, but he has no real dangerous attacks. And you wont be beating anything with a party of black mages, white mages, and thiefs. Its time for a career change.

Best answers
Good News I Beat FF-X2 and that means i beat anima know how Yunas Flora special dress sphere and great whirl that is basically what i used to beat vegnagun as well so thanks for all your help the new game plus should be easier to beat now so until the next time!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bring back your dead threads! >_<

- Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom