Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ssj2

• not sure

• Total voters
Best answers
how about removing esf city and put the new city there
and more secrets in the maps would be nice :)
[Sensu beans and other stuff :)]

maybe a place or chamber thad icreases ur pl and or health

and i know it is hard or not possible but a few breakable items would be cool to
like wooden boxes, windows, or rocks and such i know thad is possible

cause its possible in counterstrike

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liek the idea of more secret places and stuff , but then ppl will hide in them (if they play one particular map that they like to play on alot , giving them the upper hand) and hence it may take away some fights simply coz some1 would hide there while the other player burns away ki while finding for them (and i'm very mindful with my ki , don't wanna waste it to much before i recharge , alot of us are)

on to the sensu beans , well , i think they should be supported and a cvar should be created to turn sensu bean support on and off (depending on the server operator if he wants a match with sensu beans or one without)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sensu beans are cheap. That's why we no longer implent them. If you want to live longer, fight better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Sensu beans are cheap. That's why we no longer implent them. If you want to live longer, fight better.
dosent that overpower Buu (hide and regenerate)

maby the beans can be made so that you can only use them once in 5 min (could balance it out a bit)

the boxes are possible but there is a little problem betwean CS and ESF

CS - quality of the models is not as good as ESF -> ESF cant have so much destructable items inside cause it would cause lag

also the more destructable stuff you have the bigger the lag is (even if you blow them up)

a chamber that increases health or PL is totaly unfair people would only try to be inside as long as possible and stop actualy playing the game -_-

personaly the only thing id like thanged is something in the coding or sprites department (gohans shiled dosent disapear and that lags a lot)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu's regen is very slow, abd therefor balanced. While you are regenerating other people continue the fragging.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T!G3R said:
how about removing esf city and put the new city there
Ummm...you'd think they'd put the 1.3 ESF_City in 1.3 wouldn't you? It's kind of a given :p

I think the Hyperbolic Time Chamber should give a greater PL gain though due to the increased gravity/air density and whatnot. Maybe an env_plmultiplier entity for the esf .fgd?

Best answers
I think the Hyperbolic Time Chamber should give a greater PL gain though due to the increased gravity/air density and whatnot. Maybe an env_plmultiplier entity for the esf .fgd?
Now THAT'S a good idea.

Best answers
NO FFS its not a good idea to increase a players PL in a map or part of a map from another...
its plain stupid!
and secret chambers... well creators boxes should actually exist in ESf (xD) but nothing like sensubeanchambers or anything like that.
if you made an .fgd with pl increase you should think about the dark side of the force called funmaps which would definitley have ubersuperPLboosters everywhere...

now stop making dumb ideas on increasing things to make them easy......please!

Best answers
Yeah? And I think you need to stop with the "the sky is falling" routine and have a little faith. The common man can abuse cvars and poorly made attacks, but he can't make a good map. And so what if people have their little "funmaps"? Isn't that what the game is for? Fun? Simple matter of not joining the server.

I still think it's a good idea, except I think you should take more damage in a high gravity room as well as gain more PL.

Best answers
thnx for the support
about those boxes u can destroy and other stuff
if u have a good server =>15 till 30 ping +ADSL + a good pc then it would not lag
take a look @Red faction thad game was designd to destroy the whole map and it dous not lag :d

Best answers
Well, I was really supporting Ravendust's idea.

You're right. Red Faction was designed that way. Half-Life wasn't, so therefore, such things are impossible. You can have a few breakables, but as far as destroying the map goes, you're out of luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also forget that if everyone gets the same PL boost then it'll be as balanced as in a normal map, because the value of the PL won't go up at all. It's like economic inflation for powerlevels :p

Best answers
In city....put in a special building with windows and such that you can be thrown through and land in the building. >.> that'd be fun, windows do 15 dmg cause you get glass in your back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should redo the Tree of Might and have the fruit drop off and you get like 15,000 pl from the fruit. Mind you they only come ever 5 minutes or so to make sure they aren't abused and also the most fruit you can eat is 2 ever 5 minutes.

Best answers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How bout the pl increasement only lasts as long as u liv :)

Best answers
i know what u all mean but a few breakebles in the maps makes the gameplay bit more fun => example u get smaged in a part rock witch explots in to small rocks and cell or freeza dunno witch person had thad future attack but he can use thad attack to gather those small rocks for his attack otherwise he cant use thad attack

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They took out most of the good maps in 1.2 (cell day, guru, island). They left in riverside and city, both of which I love. I would be pretty pist if they took out esf city in 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom