Few Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi

I got few problems like:

1. I can't run ESF 1.3 beta final in D3D Mode. If i create serwer and choose character Game turn off and goes into windows.

2. Sometimes if im beam game automatic turn off.

3. I cant change hud. And got old hud ;[ Any post in this forum don't fix it

4. Sometimes if i run ESF my config restart. And I must edit my settings.

My computer is.
Core 2 duo 1.8
5 gb ram ddr2 667mhz
Radeon x1300
Windows vista ultimate 64 bit

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The current version is pretty buggy with D3D. Don't worry, my friend, it will be fixed in the next release.

2. Yes, that's completely normal. Remember, this is an Open Beta, we just threw together what we had so far, packaged it up, and sent it to you guys.

3. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this. You'll have to ask somebody else.

4. That's normal. After you change your settings, I suggest that you normally close ESF and reopen it. For some reason if the game crashes when you change your settings, you'll have to do it again.

Last edited:
Best answers
Ok my problem is that I cant run this version in OpenGL for some reason and its happening for all my other steam games but I used to be able to play them in OpenGL now it just says the video option specified is not supported.
The game crashes after it runs in software mode and it's the only mode I can run it on, it doesnt even give me an error it just crashes after I get to the game screen and click ok.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to get the new hud you have to go in to options then advanced options and do the changes there i hope that helps

Attachments

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new HUD is for Open GL only.

And if it says you cant use Open GL then update your graphics drivers. All cards newer than 2003 can support Open GL >.<

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new HUD is for Open GL only.

And if it says you cant use Open GL then update your graphics drivers. All cards newer than 2003 can support Open GL >.<
Thats so tru but i still carnt see player shadows i mean come on i have open gl set up and its still not letting me use it lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont see other peoples shadows. Only your own. And try to disable them and reenable them through the options menu.

Allso shadows are only shown on map brushes. They go directly through models in the map. So watch out for that ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Update your video drivers to max :)
if that doesn't work than i have no ideas
As mentioned above, please don't revive threads that are very old. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom