Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna need more criteria than 'I enjoyed them' to adequately compile a list of movies. The artistic medium simply has far too many themes, interpretations, and history - to break it down into a single entry, or a sterile 'Top 5' so nonchalantly is IMO an insult to the industrys' most devout contributors. You don't ask a sound engineer what their favourite frequency is.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't watch many movies, but I think that the LOTR movies, extended edition, of course, are the best.

I do, however, watch these movies about once a week.

I'm such a LOTR nerd...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The Rock, Bad Boys, Seven Pounds, The Untouchables, The Amazing Spider-Man.

Then there are a lot of really awesome movies, to many to even mention, but here are a few on the top of my mind - Crash, Silverlining Playbook, Transformers, Fast & Furious, Matrix (ofc), Oceans 1# movies. The oldies, Scarface, The Godfather, Pulp, Grease.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Empire Strikes Back

The Matrix

Die Hard

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Escape from New York

Friday the 13th: Part 7. By far not the best in the series, but introduced Kane Hodder as Jason, the man famous for making Jason walk and still catching people. No matter what you do, you can't get away. I feel Part 6 was overall the better movie, and of course, the first will still be the best, the twist at the end your first time watching it is just amazing, even to this day.

And Metal Gear Solid... all of them. lawl, c wut eye did thur?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Usual Suspects, LOTR Trilogy, Memento, Suck It Dry #3, Black Dynamite, Snatch and Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Best answers
Smokey and the bandit 3, Starhip Troopers, Deathrace 2000, For a few dollars more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom