Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greenday

• Dont like Punk

• Total voters
Best answers
Who is yalls favorite punk band?

I like all on the poll :p Mostly CKY, MxPx and Box Car Racer.

I also Like Simple Plan but I can only put 10 things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like a lot of punk bands...

midtown, blink 18, good charlotte, mxpx.. all the same

less than jake = ska

sorry im ill and i cant typ very well atm

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Less than jake is ska, but my fav band ever, go less than jake!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gogo dont like punk!
its joint top!

Best answers
HELL YES...

I love Boxcar, even more than I do blink...but no one will ever take down the kings of punk...Greenday

Edit: Yeah Ryoko, change that poll!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soo many misx songs I like as wlel, not really got a fav band.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the misfits... are they considered punk? I've heard some people call them punk...

Best answers
You come off of a ban with a post like that...

my new post-you are ***, simple

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
You come off of a ban with a post like that...

my new post-you are ***, simple

What he posted was his opinion on punk bands and I share his opinion. What you posted was a flame and for that you get a warning.

Best answers
right, and i know of those punk bands are missing, ICP
insane clown posse, even tho ive never herd of them, my cousin is obsesses with them. heh

and who are most of these people?

blink 182 isnt a punk band, jsut a rock band.

also those other ones must be some bootlegged albums you picked up lol, or something cause were i live
never herd of them.

are they from the 1950's? lol/

Best answers
also those other ones must be some bootlegged albums you picked up lol, or something cause were i live (USA, WHICH RULEZ)
congratulations you have just earned yourself the title of biggest ****ing moron of the week

Best answers
Following are all my fav bands(most are punk/ska):

Agents of oblivion, afi, acid bath, acts of violence, anal****, all american dream, anti-flag, anti-heros, anti-nowhere league, american nightmare, annie get your gun, atom and his package, atreyu, at the drive in, armor for sleep, bad religion, berzerker, bikini kill, black tape for a blue girl, blind melon, blindside, bouncing souls, B52's, bad luck 13 roit extravaganze, boy hits car, boy sets fire, boy kicks girl, blue eyed devils, built to spill, cake, cky, cardigans, carl orff, casualties, choking victim, clinic, converge cowboy junkies, cowsills, the cramps, cursive, danzig, dave brockie experience, dead eye ****, dead poetic, deadsy, death cab for cutie, death piggy, defience, deftones, the distillers, dog fashion disco, drop kick murphys, earth crisis, every time i die, fear, fenix tx, finch, flogging molly, foo fighters, from autumn to ashes, frankie goes to hollywood, frank zappa, get up kids, GG allin, glass jaw, gorillas, grade, guttermouth, GWAR, H.I.M, homegrown, hopesfall, jack off jill, jacks broken heart, joydrop, keepsake, kmfdm,lars frederiksen and the basterds, left over crack, less then jake, file with the thrill kill kult, lower class brats, macabre, me first and the gimmie gimmies, men without hats, mephiskapheles, mindless self indulgence, mineral, misfits, mr. bungle, muse, mushroomhead, mxpx, name taken, narcoleptics, nerf herder, nine inch nails, nirvana, nofx, noise ratchet, none but burning, norma jean (luti-kriss), one line drawing, operation ivy, opiate for the masses, piebald, pladebo, poison the well, presidents of the usa, primus, propagandhi, ramones, rancid, red scare, refused, royal trux, rudimentary peni, rufio,
saves the day, skrewdriver, sentenced, sex pistols, silverchair, skinny puppy, small brown bike, smashing pumpkins, something corporal, sonic youth, sparta, strapping young lads, sublime, sunny day real estate, TSOL,album leafe, the alter boys, the exploited, the faint, the locust, phantom limb, the queers, the smiths, the cure, the unseen, the used, the vines, the white stripes, the yeah yeah yeahs, throwdown, thursday, tiger army, tilt, toadies, tom petty, tori amos, transplants, tsunami bomb, tubring, UK subs, vandals, weezer, zao, zwan, underoath...

ALSO! Postal Service..Autopilot Off

ALSO! ICP is not punk. lol

Best answers
i dont care if this gets me a warring but

mysticssjgoku4 stop being a ass for your own sake

(this part is in refence to well he thought they he was making up the names not in refence to teh before post

and i know its in humor buts its stoll insulting towards punk)

anyhow u forgot to put NOFX up there and reel big fish(not punk but i spy less than jake up there so why not them :D)also misfits and the MELVINES!!!!! yay i dunno if they belong in punk but they still kick ass

Best answers
ehh...personally i dont like any punk i like Michael Jackson (HA! flame me...he was the shiotz back in the day), 50cents, Ja rule, DMX...etc...with the exception of one band..which i cannot belive you left out...

N I R V A N A!!!!! NIRVANA man..come on..how could you forget Nirvana...? i mean in my opinion its the one and only good punk band (yes they are punk....so sad :( ) ...I give NIRVANA my "Kick Arse award" ...hint hint... i really hope MODS dont change it and add nirvana on there and make them get 99% of the votes... :) :) :) :) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
less than jake is ska not punk

anyway where is exploited, dead kennedys, operation ivy, sex pistols, ramones, and all those other good punk bands that arnt pop punk cough *blink 182, sum 41* cough.

right, and i know of those punk bands are missing, ICP
insane clown posse, even tho ive never herd of them, my cousin is obsesses with them. heh
and who are most of these people?
blink 182 isnt a punk band, jsut a rock band.
also those other ones must be some bootlegged albums you picked up lol, or something cause were i live
never herd of them.
are they from the 1950's? lol/
icp is rap, and blink is punk pop, it isnt just rock, and obviously u have a very little knowledge of music or anything that doesnt appear on trl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom