Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serve and Protect

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
*EDIT* What is your favorite first-person shooting Half-Life mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted counter-strike because when I polay it lan, I have a whole bag of fun ^^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted NS because Star Craft was my god for a good 5 years and to me NS is a 3D version of Star Craft. Also just the concept behind it is amazing. No one has ever thought of doing that with the hl engine and the fact that it is on the hl engine is just amazing. If I saw this in a store (if it was not free) I would have paid for it.

Best answers
TFC rox. NS in second, although i havent played a real game of it, i'd like to try it out.

Best answers
Rated #6 sniper on TFC, #12 on medic, thats my fav mod...vampire slayer cuz of the community, im a admin on freaks unleashed..then theres DOD :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too am completely flabberghasted (not a word I use very often) at how surprisingly original and well polished Natural Selection is, especially for a beta 1.0! Amazing work, and fun to play. It's a little bit dry at the moment, but the concept is brilliant, each side is completely different and yet somehow balanced effectively, and in future betas it can only move up from here. And as far as it being a half life shooter... well that all depends on whether or not you like to take control of what's going on. Rush in and shoot or build and organize (building is much easier for the aliens, whereas organization is the greatest ally of the marines). 1.0 is a tad dry, but I'd pay for 1.1 with no questions asked.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I voted NS because Star Craft was my god for a good 5 years and to me NS is a 3D version of Star Craft. Also just the concept behind it is amazing. No one has ever thought of doing that with the hl engine and the fact that it is on the hl engine is just amazing. If I saw this in a store (if it was not free) I would have paid for it.
same here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ns!

SKULK RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!111one111oneoneone

Best answers
Ya NS rocks but im surprised they didnt put ESF on the poll...but then again it was a "first person shooter" poll....hmmm...curse my un focused mind!!!o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
counter-strike.. its fun when u have a bunch of people playing lan.. right ryoko?:p

Best answers
Hmmmmm..........Hmmmmm some more......

Since i cant chose ESF cuz esf is 3rd person.....

id say DayofDefeat!

Best answers
dod
whit a lot of people its real fun
lots of guns, lots of funs

counter strike can be fun if you play against people you know

Best answers
NS for sure

It has original gameplay and is pretty balanced I should say,I like going skulk when the 3rd hive goes up because of Xencide......I like the I'll take you down with me attitude with that weapon.It's like a one-hit killer :)

Good thing they also use SC concepts,like the Umbra and Carapace^^

Best answers
NS is just a rip off of Gloom ;/

EDIT: i pick firearms because of the community

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom