• beta 1.0 and 1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • beta 1.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ktimekiller said:
i dont know what alpha 2 look like, anyone got a explo pic?
u can download alpha 2.0 from esf-world if u want.. but basically they were very large explosions.. the ones now are so small, but they were very large.. a large ball and from the ball were streaks of light coming from them.. sometmies a kamehameha or big bang attack would explode and it would grow and grow till it covered the whole map

Best answers
I love 1.2 explosions .. but i really think that they are too small ... like i mean .. a massive kamehameha is like really small..:S.. i think its this way because of the "light streaks" that come from the explosion .. .. should be much bigger ..>_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoLiD_RaiDeN said:
I love 1.2 explosions .. but i really think that they are too small ... like i mean .. a massive kamehameha is like really small..:S.. i think its this way because of the "light streaks" that come from the explosion .. .. should be much bigger ..>_>
If the beam is REALLY powerful, believe me, the explosion is massive, and looks simply amazing.

Best answers
I'll go with beta 1.2 from what I've seen...IR WOLFY *my cousin, Elliott* is "negotiating" with STEAM......but, this won't stop me from playing the new beta for long...

-I wish I could say that I've been here since the first "ESF"...but, I would be lieing now wouldn't I..

Best answers
^ Me too. I'd really like to see this.

And I tried downloading Alpha 2.0 from ESF-World, but it didn't have any DLLs. Anyone else have this problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey guys i added pictures of ALPHA 2.0 explosions at the top

Best answers
i played an earlier alpha, but that was when i liked dmz...
alpha explosions were better, but i did notice as well my frame rate dropped with it and crashed a few times

i hate the way 1.1 was changed to make 1.2....
just too slow, not a fluid game, and its too hard to actually win something agenst someone good.
Should at least be a chance, and most of the time the better guys guess every random. so lame.

Best answers
I dont see why people are attracted to the alpha explosions... they lagged, crashed servers and in my eyes they just look clumsy. adding those light streaks to the 1.2 explosions maybe could produce a nice effect, but it would have to be modified... a lot... (again, 'tleast in my eyes.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer the light streaks and the ball explosion.. they were more 3D and larger and it could easily be seen how large your explosion is

also for the smoke on the explosions, i think it should just be on impact with terrain instead of the player.. and maybe without those streaks of smoke coming out but more of a ball of smoke

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say the same as Diz, combine 1.2 and alpha 2.0, i really like those alpha explosions, but i also like the 1.2 explosions...

Snake101 said:
Me too. The new explosions look good and don't lag. Plus the smoke is handy for confusing your opponent.
Not if you opponent has smoke turned off, thats kinda stupid....but i guess they did that for less fps/lag

Best answers
i want huge ass exploasions i hate wimpy ones i liked alpha 2.0 because of huge ness and i think the end of the beam the ball part should be HUGE depending on pl of course i think they should be humenhous explosions and like fianl flash and kamehameha with fll power should b the unltimate BOOOOM!!!!1 and when the beams hit eachother if they are powerful ones lighting should streak around them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom