Favorite Band

Bolteh2

B
1) soulfly
2) apocalyptica
3) aphex twin
4) the prodigy
5) bogdan raczynski

this is my top 5... well kinda, but i dont look at the band i listen to as my fav band.. i like alot of music and alot of bands, and i all like them with equal loving and sexing...

other bands i love: pantera, sepultura, slipknot (old), korn, limp bizkit, metallica, afi, 3 doors down, belgian asociality (belgian punkisg rock band), björk, the bloodhound gang, cannibal corpse, cky, the crystal method, system of a down, millionaire, queens of the stone age, desert sessions, dimmu borgir, dropkick murphys, fear factory, foo fighters, nirvana, hatebreed, the hives, incubus, janez detd, muse, nine inch nails, offspring, probot, queen (stfu -_-), red hot chili peppers, rem, rob zombie, symphony x, slayer, they might be giants, tool, white stripes,...

Best answers
1. INCUBUS --> quite a new band but it rocks, it really is one of the best bands i have ever heard. Their new stuff is cool and very good but their old stuff is sometimes even better. It can be so energizing and/or relaxing!
2. Pearl Jam --> Temporarily a favorite. I started listening to Pearl Jam since their Riot Act cd of like two years ago and since then i have listened to a lot more of Pearl Jam and they are really good! Maybe even better then Nirvana.
3. The Smashing Pumpkins --> This is really good and nice music. It is really well set-up and sounds very well. Really genuises of music they are.

I like rock music, but if i listen to a cd of rock music i like to hear different influences in the music. Like Incubus and the Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam, they all have their very energizing hard loud death metal numbers on cd's while on the same cd they can have a number which is mostly acoustic, or just a mellow slow love song. That is stuff which i am really fond of. I also like Metallica, but if i had to listen to one entire album of a band i would reather listen to Incubus or something like that. The differences between the songs are bigger and thus more fun to listen to an album in my opinion. But ofcourse i like a lot more bands so not really just those 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: cradle of filth
2: scepultra
3: slayer
4: korn
5: mudvayne

in no order of course :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn man, nearly evry1 here luvs the metal side of alternative.... im into punk so:

no order:

Rancid
Operation Ivy
NOFX
The Clash
and a ton more.....

Lid

L
LaMM said:
1. INCUBUS --> quite a new band but it rocks, it really is one of the best bands i have ever heard. Their new stuff is cool and very good but their old stuff is sometimes even better. It can be so energizing and/or relaxing!
2. Pearl Jam --> Temporarily a favorite. I started listening to Pearl Jam since their Riot Act cd of like two years ago and since then i have listened to a lot more of Pearl Jam and they are really good! Maybe even better then Nirvana.
3. The Smashing Pumpkins --> This is really good and nice music. It is really well set-up and sounds very well. Really genuises of music they are.

I like rock music, but if i listen to a cd of rock music i like to hear different influences in the music. Like Incubus and the Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam, they all have their very energizing hard loud death metal numbers on cd's while on the same cd they can have a number which is mostly acoustic, or just a mellow slow love song. That is stuff which i am really fond of. I also like Metallica, but if i had to listen to one entire album of a band i would reather listen to Incubus or something like that. The differences between the songs are bigger and thus more fun to listen to an album in my opinion. But ofcourse i like a lot more bands so not really just those 3.
Ok i found someone else I agree with wholeheartedly.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
damn man, nearly evry1 here luvs the metal side of alternative.... im into punk so:

no order:

Rancid
Operation Ivy
NOFX
The Clash
and a ton more.....
Eh? Must have missed my post. :S

Best answers
1.Project 86
2. RH Chili Peppers
3. Billy Talent
4. Finger Eleven

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May as well post some.

Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Hammerfall, dragon hammer, X Japan, Gackt, TM Revolution. More, but thats just some.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if oc remixes wernt from differnt people id say that as number one

but sense they are just a website that houses the collection of music obviously not a band so

1) Incubus
2) Linkin Park

and thats it for the bands cause 99% of what i listen to is by differnt people

Tox

Best answers
  • Thin lizzy
  • AC/DC
  • KISS
  • Motor head

Hmm, i hope i'm not the only one for a taste of classic 70's/80's rock? :)

Best answers
no you are not the only one, i dont really like the bands you mentioned. But among my favorite bands are led zeppelin, black sabbath, deep purple and the doors (although some of these are somewhat older, this only makes me more classical rock loving)

Tox

Best answers
Good man,

I forgot to add Black sabbath and Cream to my list :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ICP is my favorite. Their music is very entertaining, and a lot of it is deeper than most people think.

Best answers
I like Linkin Park because they appeal to my feelings.

On a sidenote:

lol, though I actually do kind of like LP.

Best answers
-Godsmack
-Killswitch Engage
-Metallica (old stuff)
-Pantera
-Chimaira
and on and on. ^_^

Best answers
agathodaimon
cradle of filth
children of bodom
my ruin