• Tien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yamcha

• Chiaotzu

• Total voters
Best answers
Vegeta, then piccollo then future trunks, Vegeta is the King.
Supreme Kai? Why do u like him, hes annoying and ignorant, "Baibidi is incredibly strong itll take all of us combined to beat him" and then piccollo kills him with one punch (almost) and hes the weakest one there.
And then when Pui Pui came out to fight them and Vegeta, Goku and Gohan started playing Rock Scissors paper, and the supreme kai was like "No we have to all attack him to stand a chance" and then vegeta won cause hes the king "Hah! Scissors beats paper!" and then beat the **** out of pui pui without even trying.
Why do i like vegeta? Cause hes serious, c0cky, Incredibly strong, cool and says stuff thats really funny every now and again to his enemies, like what he said to that Android 20, "Dont worry ill turn u into something much more practical, like a toaster" or something like that.
He also is a lot quicker at figuring some things out then even piccollo (almost always quicker than goku).
Plus he also cares about his family and stuff, all these things and more add up to the most kickass character in the show.
GO VEGETA!!!!!!VEGETA ROCKS!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by |H|-Azrael
Time after time i must say this..

Piccolo is the best!'

Well actually , Shin is the best , but anyways..
Noone ever makes a damned poll like " Whos your favorite kai"

I mean Jeez people...
Prejudice against the kais ... I think so..
Kiaoshin has a cool voice and so does dende. My vote was for piccolo mainly because of his clothes. ;/

Why don't you make that poll? Although I'm pretty sure supreme kai will be a clear winner all the others are either old weak or anoying.

Best answers
I dont know if u think about it, the grand kai defeated Buu. sure he lost 4 of his fellow grand kais but he still defeated him. Sure he was Fat Majin Buu but then that still means he would have had to be stronger than vegeta and goku supersaiyan2 and much stronger than the supremekai.
probably about as strong as mystic gohan.
Also the grand Kai is cool. Even if he is sorta old.

Best answers
VEGETA all the way!
Best DBZ Fighter-Always gonna be Vegeta/Never gonna stop being Vegeta!

Best answers
GO YAMCHA.......:p he may not like fighting but he can surly kick ass any day :p

(P.S. if you reply to this then its abvios your a geek)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom