fatalties

Best answers
fatalities = Mortal Kombat
fatalities + ESF = ESF Kombat

I like this idea makes it flashy but would it be the same move over and over again when you transformed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
fatalities = Mortal Kombat
fatalities + ESF = ESF Kombat

I like this idea makes it flashy but would it be the same move over and over again when you transformed?
hey its a start even if it s the same move. the animations dont change anyways when you trans now for the combos.

I say Start slow and work your way up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
well lets see fatalities in dbz. Frieza finishing dende with a finger laser peircing his body. Vegita slapping android 19 into the ground and firing a big bang at him as he stumbled to his feet. vegita decapitating guldo. vegita tossing nappa into the air and incinerating him. trunks slicing frieza into bite sized bits then annhialating the gobbets of meat left over. those are ones i though of off the top of my head, not having seen dbz in 3-4 years, i'm sure theres plenty more, and for characters who have none it shouldn't be too tough to make up.

And yes i did mean when your doing the special button combination combo's, its kinda lame to be beating the hell out of them and then in like mid punch they just fall to the ground. i don't mean mortal combat style fatalaties so when someone dies they get all woozy and you can go do something to them. Glad everyone likes my idea, any thing to make the game more fun is a good thing and i'm glad everyone shares my point of view on this one :).

those aren't fatalities. Those are moves you can already do in the game. If someone is just standing there with pl low enough sure go ahead finger lazer him and he will die.

I'm not so for it, because first it was "OMG ESF= DDR!!!!"

if this is implimented it will be "OMG ESF= MORTAL KOMBAT!"

not only that but a fatality is when like you turn into a dragon and rip out their head or eat them or something. Or throw them through a fan, or through some spikes or something.

Although i wouldn't mind incorporating beams and stuff into the combos, but i'm guessing that is a whole other subject

Best answers
my point isn't that there isn't any beams in combo's or stuff like that, my point is its kinda lame when your doing a combo and then it just stops mid combo and they fall to the ground. As for fatality it doesn't have to be called that or anything like that, plus the idea isn't really like the mortal combat versions. Fatality means a death by disaster or accident, i can't think of something more disastorouse then beams and powers from people who can destroy planets.

Best answers
I totally agree with tolore.

Fire Phoenix said:
those aren't fatalities. Those are moves you can already do in the game. If someone is just standing there with pl low enough sure go ahead finger lazer him and he will die.
First of all, that defeats the purpose of this idea. If you don't want to call it a "fatality", consider it a "finishing move" to an adv. combo. Second, how are you supposed to know when your opponent's power is low? You may sense their power level decreasing and finish them off, but that isn't related to the suggested issue at hand: anti-climatic advanced combo finishes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which we dont really need a climactic combo finish thered be no reason to put it in it wont enhance gameplay at all its a good idea but it really isnt needed in the least

Best answers
Here are the ideas.... Verry simple half of it is alredy in esf...

Vegeta=Grab the enemy then throw(No ki) And throw charge time 1 sec NOT MORE!!!
Then while the enemy is flying he shots renosuken (No ki ) 0.5 sec charge....
And shot him...(i suspect the this sould be in esf 1.3 were renosuken will fly straght line....

Goku=Hit enemy and he is like uhh dont have no power standing there and he just put hes hands back and then forward and says kamehame ha!!!!!!
(Time proses 1 sec (Widouth the hiting part) )
Enemy is pushed away a little and at same time start disapearing... like now if you die...
Then the beam explodes.....
And that it...

Trunks=Big sword hit and then buring attack hit on him... No push away just panetrate and kill him... him...(If the flame throwere is in esf 1.3 then it will be instead of buring attacke..)

And so on ... I wont right now becous aint got the nerve.....

That was melle+beem

This is onyl melle....

Vegeta= hit him away(forward) .... teleport behind him(Optional mabe back again and then) and hit him up.... then teleport behind him again and hit him into the ground and and hit him while he is on the ground again .... thats it....

Goku= Buntch of fast hits Like strong hit (the trail efect) Like pre puntch but the end of hand wont be seen (Has to be really fast..!!!)
Then fly a little back and then EXTREMLY STRONG hit inbto his stomach and he fly away....

Trunks just does some sword mowes like up to down then down+left to up+right then... Use your imagination...

I have endles ideas ... And i can tell all other charectes and more advance disription of this but right now i am to layzi :D

Best answers
i agree completely that it is not needed, i think its just a cool thing, its just a small annoyance, but its definently not a needed change especially since on servers with good players most advanced melee is dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge anyways.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, screw fatalities for now and make regular advanced melee a lot more entertaining. I really despise the fact that my character is hunched over and begins to wait for the other person to put in a gazillion directions. DBZ character were always kept busy during fights.

Fatalities = not important (for now). Would be pretty nice later on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom