Farscape Mod Needs Uuuuuuuuuu

Best answers
If ur even slighty talented in modeling or mapping we/I o_o need ur help if ur intrested Call Trixy on 09784-love or email somone who acctualy has something to do with it at [email protected] Tell me ur intrest and what u can do and what u would like to do for the mod

Best answers
The mod is obvously based on the farscape program on the Sci-Fi Channel. It takes place after the original Farscape mission about 4-5 years later, your an astronought (or how ever u spell it) whos mission is to find john Chrit useing new technology developed by earth milatary but obviously things go wroung (As they always do) and r put through hell should be a good story but the only problem is that i have a shortage of modlers and skinners and mappers thier will be a web site though :s if it ever gets finished for every one to see what the mod will be about in more detail:)

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Raziel, your going to have to change the name of your mod from Farscape-HL because i allready run a mod called Farscape-HL and have been working on it for over a year.... we will be releasing our first beta to the public in about two weeks, so please rename your mod immediately, or i will be forced to contact valve.

sorry about the inconveniance.

Greg Macsok
Owner/CEO
OktaGone.NET

Best answers
:devsmile:Their was no mension of calling the mod Farscape_hl thats just our contact address.

What are u going to do Sue me for copy write lol only jokeing i actualy asked befoure if any one was makeing a Farscape mod thats why we stasrted to make one cause thier were no sign of aouthers about, BUT farscape_Hl isnt actualy going to be the name of our mod its going to be FARSCAPE_A new frontier/Mark 2 or something to that effect so whats the url for ur mods site i would be intrested in playing it when it comes out :D

So no inconveniance

and by the way to anyone else intrested which i can tell is Zero in here i screwd up on the email address the hl is ment to be befoure the Farscape like so [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom