Famous DBZ Quotes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll take more than headgames to get rid of me...You may have invaded my mind and my body... but there's one thing that a saiyan always keeps... HIS PRIIIIIIIIDE!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Has anyone seen my arm? You can't miss it, it's GREEN!" - Radditz, after ripping off Piccolo's arm. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are a fool, im going to crush you, and throw you into the wind....

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHGHHHHHH

Best answers
ARGH...ARGH......ARGH.....ARGH HOW CAN THIS BE HIS POWER IS IS UNBELEIVABLE - as said by every character at least 5 times per saga

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Your all so anxious to die aren't you ?" "well all you had to do was ask !!!!"

Cell towards all the z fighters who were shooting extra beams trying to help gohan with his power struggle against him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo vs. Cell

"You keep using that name..It seems you have mistaken me for someone else...so... Allow me to introduce myself.. Grrr UUaaaH!"

Vegeta Vs Cell

Cell: Vegeta!?!
"Yes.. and Your cell.. Hello.."
*lands on ground*
Cell: What are you doing here... *Oh! Have you come to protect the androids from being obsorbed? Ha, How noble of you..
"That's not why I'm here.. I have come to tell you.. Your time is up"
Cell: Hmhmhmhm.hehe.
"I find it hard to believe that my cells are in your body.. How could you have turned out soo ugly.. What a waste! Although, it's obvious where you've gotten most of your strength.
Cell: Vegeta.. You can consider it an honor to be apart of me.. I am the strongest in the Universe!
"hahah... Now that's where your wrong! I am the strongest and I will prove it! Just look at me... I have changed"
"Are you ready now.... To witness a power not seen for thousands of years.."

Vegeta Vs Buu

"I assume that ugly blob over there is Majin Buu...*grr* If soo.. Your the one that killed Gohan"

"So are you going to fight me.. Or are you just going to spit!"

Gohan vs Buu

"GRRRR!!!uugGG GaarRRrrr So.. You want to fight Buu??!"

"Fight you? No.. I want to kill you"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo On numerous occasions: NO! He cant win! (insert opponents name here) is too strong! :rolleyes:

I never knew why piccolo was so negative.

Best answers
I always was a fan of

"I'm a warrior, not a flower!" Vegita after Bulma dresses him in some colourful clothes.

oh, and
"Bulma, get out of the way!" Vegita to Bulma as he is "training" by thrusting his hips. Bulma is picking something up, and that's how trunks is concieved.

Actually, me and my friends made that up years ago..but it was funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"sh1t!" <- said by almost everyone at least twice in the undubbed versions X_x

"RAWR!" <- i couldnt count how many times they said this, there are a few episodes where all they do is that, lol

"noooo.. your better than me! *flash* not anymore i ust transformed into somthing stupid again! hahaha *boom* oh no he is beating me because im too ****y *insert spirit bomb noise* there! now we can kill this guy in about 5 seconds! *booooom*" <- said about every saga >_<

Best answers
Vegeta: What's the matter? Not winning as easily as you thought?
Goku: I never said it would be easy!
Vegeta: Hm! You won't be winning at all!
Goku: Grrrrrrr
Vegeta: WHAT, CLOWN!? Are you feeling angry, humiliated, is that it? FOOL!!! You DON'T! KNOW! What humiliation IS!!

Gohan: Well, you got me angry, too! You know, if you wanted the best you should have come after me! You just absorbed the wrong Super-Saiyans, Buu! And if you're using Piccolo's brain you know you've got thirty minutes until this new found strentgh of yours defuses!
Buu: Hahahahaha I assure you it will be over before then! And I didn't absorb you because I needed a punching-bag! What's the point of having strength when there's nothing to hit? I kept you around because I'm stronger than ever......and I have to try it on someone!
Gohan: Sounds fine! I'm all yours! Let's do this!
Buu: Alright! But be warned in my new superform I have the body of Buu, the intensity of Gotenks and all the cunning of a namek, ready to drive the nails into your coffin!
Gohan: I'm tougher than Gotenks and smarter than Piccolo! So, I guess the only thing you have to worry about is if I'm stronger than you!

Vegeta: Get out of my head! I already told you! I will not be distracted from this anymore! I won't! It will take more than headgames to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body! But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps! HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!

Pui-Pui: Welcome to MY homeplanet! I've won many great battles here! And by now you've noticed that my planet is very different from yours! It's the gravity! Ten times stronger than Earth! Your hopes of winning are falling faster than that stone! You won't leave here alive!
Vegeta: Hehehehe Maybe if this was fivehundred times gravity you might have an advantage, but ten......I don't even feel it!

Buu: It seems you're weaker than you thought! Is your confidence dwindling yet? There's no shame in quitting here! You can just walk away whenever you want!
Gohan: Your mindgames aren't gonna work on me, Buu! I've been trained much better than that! NOW LET'S GO AGAIN!.....Alright, it's time to show you why my little brother looks up to me!
Buu: He doesn't! In fact he wonders why you let me take him!

Vegeta: How can a Saiyan fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly! Oh, it makes me angry just thinking about it! But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long! I see it now, this day has made it all too clear! You're better than me, Kakarot......You are the BEST!

Goku: The future of Gohan, of Chichi! Not to mention the future of the entire universe! It all depends on ME! And I don't care if you are MILLION times stronger than me! Mark my words! I'm not going to let them down! So get ready, Freezer, 'cause this time YOU ARE going down!

Bardock: FREEZER! I'm coming for you, you murderous self-serving traitor! It's over! No way, Freezer! You've lived long enough! Actually, it's been too long for my taste! FREEZER! Listen up! Regret all of us! Got it? We don't work for you anymore! We're free! You can find someone else to do your dirty work! Oh yeah.....there's one last thing....

Gohan: What's wrong? I thought you said something about making me dead?
Buu: RRRRA! BUU MAKE YOU DEAD! WHAT BUU SAY, BUU DO! NOW YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Buu: Buu get back, now tell me want fight?
Vegeta: I think I finally understand you! ... Let's go!

Krillin: What's Vegeta up to, Piccolo? He's crazy! He won't make it! This monster is gonna eat him alive!
Piccolo: For the first time Vegeta is fighting for someone other than himself! Controlling his own fate!

Buu: You look tasty! I make you chocolate! Or maby make you rather a cheese!
Vegeta: Hehehehe You are a fool! I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind!

Buu: Now that pulled like a Piccolo-Technique! I really didn't think the Specialbeam Cannon packed that much of a punch! But maybe it's just that much stronger now that it's coming through ME! What do you think of that? Are you even awake? Hmmmhmhmhmhm You're letting them down again!

Goku: You're as twisted inside as your brother! Full of hatred! Well, no more! You've dug your own grave!
Cooler: Really? Because after I kill you I'm going to turn this planet and everyone on it into DUST!
Goku: NO WAY! NOT ON MY WATCH! RAAAAA
Cooler: Well, now it's getting interesting!
Goku: I'm glad you're amused! Grrrrr
Cooler: I am! But I would like to see the power you used to destroy my brother!
Goku: THEN I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!!! HAAAAARAAAAAA
Cooler: Well, well, not bad! Rather impressive, actually! Freezer...yes! I can see how he would have trouble with you! My brother was a pest! I would have killed him myself sooner or later! He was always trying to beat me, trying to prove that he was the best and he definetely had the edge! But then it happened! I TRANSFORMED! As you know I'm in the third transform state but I found a fourth beyond it!
Goku: WHAT??
Cooler: You should feel priviledged! You'll be the first one to witness this form! First you will see THEN YOU WILL DIE!
Goku: Whoa man, he's huge!
Cooler: Yes.....TIME TO DIE!!! RAAAAAAAA YOU'RE MINE!

Goku: I know I'm going to regret this, but this isn't the time to preserve energy!
KA-MEEEEE HA-MEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vegeta: What did you think, ha? That I was gonna roll over and die from an attack like that? You're nothing, just a trickster! I am a warrior, the Saiyan Prince VEGETAAAAA!

Metal Cooler: So, the Super-Saiyan has finally decided to show himself! Well, I'd say it's only fitting, wouldn't you? You see, this is the way I remember you best.....Saiyan! So this is how it should be when you die!

Cooler: So, this is the mighty Super-Saiyan that defeated my brother! How ridiculous! Freezer deserved to die if he got beat by a weakling like you! I AM the supreme master of this universe! I AM the great destroyer, the taker of life! It is my will that this planet and everyone on it BE ANNIHILATED!
Goku: ...No, Krillin.....Gohan.....NO! It didn't do anything wrong! I can't.......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cooler: What's this?.... WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON? His spirit! He's changed! Saiyan incense, prepare to be squashed! Ha?
Goku: Why don't you wake up! You're hurting people! What have they done to you? I can't let you take your unhappiness out on other people anymore!
Cooler: What are you talking about? I kill when I want! The weak die and the STRONG survive!
Goku: Alright, then! We'll play by your rules, Cooler! LET'S GOOOOOO!

Metal Cooler: Let me guess: You're beginning to wonder how you EVER beat me before!

Cooler: Perhaps I should have explained earlier! My body is monitored constantly by the Big Getty Star's maincomputer! Any injury I might suffer is instantly detected and repaired! And whatever flaws in my design that allowed the injury are corrected! It's quite a markable use! In simple terms, of course, this means: You can't win!
Goku: I'll just have to try harder!
Metal Cooler: By all means TRY!

Metal Cooler: And now, the moment I've dreamt of for so long....Goodbye....Super-Saiyan!
Vegeta: HHHHRAAAAAAAA! ....You spill no Saiyan blood today!
Metal Cooler: What's this? A second Super-Saiyan?
Vegeta: Second in order perhaps, but by no means in stature! Your fight is with me now! Kakarot's fate is no longer your concern!
Metal Cooler: Super-Saiyans - yes - but monkeys all the same! You still all show in no substance!
Vegeta: Hm! WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!

Goku: I learned from my mistakes, Cooler! I know now that there's only one way to deal with your kind! rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR
Cooler: I'VE ENOUGH OF YOU! HRAAAAAAA! ......IT'S JUST A TIE-TORSION FOR THE START! YOU! CAN'T! WIN!
Goku: Even if that's true, EVERY BREATH IN MY BODY WILL BE SPENT TRYING!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Goku: Wait! Hold on a second! Even though he's a lot weaker we're still no match for him! If we go out there right now he's going to kill us! It's a problem alright.......BUT THERE IS ONE WAY WE CAN WIN!
Vegeta: You can forget it, Kakarot! NO WAY!
Goku: I haven't even said what it is yet, spoil-sport!
Vegeta: There's no need! It begins with an F and ends with an N, am I right?
Goku: Hey, good guess!

Buu: I'd say you've been toying with me all along! If you could have sent that energyball into space, you could have inflicted much more damage to me earlier! But YOU still don't compare! NO ONE compares to ME!
Vegetto: You're wrong, Buu! I'm destined to destroy you!

Trunks: You're wrong, father! You can't let him reach his final form! There's a good chance that he'll become stronger than BOTH of us!
Vegeta: But that's the thrill! Don't you wanna see this power he keeps talking about!
Trunks: NO! I've seen it all my life! I've lived through the horrors of force like that creates! And I won't let it happen in this time, too! Even if it means TAKING YOU DOWN!

Buu: Now you see what happens to those I hate! Stupid boy! You will pay! Yes, you're going to pay for everything you did to me!
Gohan: Go ahead, make me pay! But if that's all the power you've got, you're gonna have a lot of trouble collecting!
Buu: ...You're missing the point...

Vegeta: Yes, that's how it happened! That's how I became a Super-Saiyan! The sleeper has awakened! I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta:"You've really done it now, You've destroyed my home! Don't get too close to me because im burning with rage!" movie 13

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the very end of super android 13 movie...
Piccollo: Is it over?
Vegeta: Not till the fish jumps.
*pause... fish jumps*
Vegeta: It's over.

I love when people have fun with dubs lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell: Chanting a little prayer before you die?

Best answers
At the very end of super android 13 movie...
Piccollo: Is it over?
Vegeta: Not till the fish jumps.
*pause... fish jumps*
Vegeta: It's over.

That is my all itme favourite too...another is

Vegeta to Goku:Every time you open your mouth you prove your an idiot!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta:"You've really done it now, You've destroyed my home! Don't get too close to me because im burning with rage!" movie 13
Lol yea what was hilarious is after he says that he flys at Hildegarne yelling F U. Lol The original jap ver. is actually pretty violent.

Vegeta to Goku:Every time you open your mouth you prove your an idiot!
hehe yea that was funny but Vegeta said that to Bulma.

Best answers
Cell: This must be hard for you with all those wounds. . .I'm sure this makes them, BURN!

Nappa: Fools! I'm down and all around, I'll crush you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Mr.Trik Jr. u basically said the whole dbz series didnt you... ive got another one

*the little purple android pounds vegeta into an iceberg*

*vegeta grabs the androids arms and says: "where'd that grin go... Litte man!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*vegeta grabs the androids arms and says: "where'd that grin go... Litte man!*
Lol yea, that little purple loser.
*socking the crap out of Vegeta*
*Vegeta smirks*
"Hey where'd that grin go?.. Little man.. HAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!*goes SSJ*

Here's more famous quotes,

"I am the Strongest!!!" said by Vegeta about 800 times.

"Where did he get his strength!!!" said by all the characters atleast 600 times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got a quote from dragonball.... this is goku's all time quote.......... "im hungry" sounds like me right now.. iima go to the refigerator and fix 2 steaks some fish and 3 chicken thighs... w00t!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom