Fahrenheight 9/11 Fact or Propaghanda?

Best answers
I wanna know what people really think of this documentary. This would also be a good place to discuss that crap that he put out some time ago that he "cleverly" named Bowling for Columbine. Now i have seen the reveiws. I have seen some of the previews. MTV is doing a little interveiw with swing voters to see how it swayed them. Now from the clips i saw, the peice is an ocean of clever editting and deceptive missinterpretation and i think that Bush isnt the moron that people make him out to be... Thats my veiw. Now, Discuss!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tetsudah said:
I wanna know what people really think of this documentary. This would also be a good place to discuss that crap that he put out some time ago that he "cleverly" named Bowling for Columbine. Now i have seen the reveiws. I have seen some of the previews. MTV is doing a little interveiw with swing voters to see how it swayed them. Now from the clips i saw, the peice is an ocean of clever editting and deceptive missinterpretation and i think that Bush isnt the moron that people make him out to be... Thats my veiw. Now, Discuss!
my view = aup says no political discussions

u wanna complain about bush or go hes jesus incarnate thats great but not on these forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom