Fable II - October 2008

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Dude... co-op? Awesome!
I know, it's the only reason I'm going to buy it. I'm pretty sure it's going to be just like Fable 1 with better graphics, hopefully a better fighting style, CO-OP!!!! and Terrain that changes based on what you do. So - Yeah, I just want it for the co-op.

And damn it i can't edit the title to fix my damn spelling error :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wanted this since I finished Fable 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the games i've been waiting for quite some time now. /drool

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to wait for reviews. And not the planned and paid-for magazine reviews, the people who have actually played the game. I fell for the first game and somewhere just after the 5 hours it took me to finish it I broke the disc in half to keep myself from reinstalling it. Would have made a solid budget title, maybe $40, with no hype behind it, but they promised the world and delivered a boring totally linear action-adventure game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the atmosphere of Fable I. The magic was awesome and the weapons were cool. But it was bizarre how linear it was, which is counter-intuitive to what it had going. Magic was awesome, and unlike Oblivion, there were head shots with arrows. I had great fun playing it the first time and again a year later, but after you're done...There's really nothing to do. The guild is a shell of itself, you can not enter the arena again, there are no more quests, and nothing to explore.

And they had so much stuff planned for the first one that never made it, which sucked balls. I remember someone said "Morrowind" was similar, so we bought that before we got Fable and did not like it. But now, I find myself much more immersed in Oblivion than Fable. I know they are not the same games, but the openess of a game like that would do Fable II good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom